That's pretty damn cool. Just cruise all over to THP get together's.

That is so cool that the Tour Van showed up! What a surprise for the Georgia players!

So it's like a mobile woodshed now.

Very cool for you to show up at the Georgia gathering.

Just got to see Ole Gray and KellyBo and meet TOAD, omikey and lefty.

Just got to see Ole Gray and KellyBo and meet TOAD, omikey and lefty.

Are you or GG (or both) playing with them today? Was not sure if the dogs made the trip to know if you both could play.

Are you or GG (or both) playing with them today? Was not sure if the dogs made the trip to know if you both could play.

Neither of us are playing today unfortunately. And of course we have the dogs with us.

That is awesome! I love that you just showed up. My lawn needs to be mowed if you want to head east

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

That is awesome! I love that you just showed up. My lawn needs to be mowed if you want to head east

lmao. If the THP Tour Van brings sun and warm weather keep heading up the east coast so I can play Sunday.

How cool is this!?!? Just hop in and go to Georgia, I love it!

Tap,Tap,Tap

That is just awesome!! It would be cool to see that bad boy at my home course. Too sweet.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Some great people this morning. SMG is always fun and the nicest guy you will ever meet. Met Rusty and Lance and Chewie and all are ready for some golf. Chewie wants one I think. hehe

That is just awesome!! It would be cool to see that bad boy at my home course. Too sweet.

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

I don't think OHIO is on their GPS.

It's great to see it's on the move and meeting the members of THP. What a great opportunity!

shitter_full_cousin_eddie.jpg

JB really looks happy

that is awesome guys, what a great surprise

Very nice! Congrats on the maiden voyage!

Nice move getting out to the get together with the tour van!! I wish we could get a good get together going out here in SoCal but that is another story.

How did the "little ones" enjoy the trip GG?

Cool to see that it has made its first voyage. Now onwards and upwards! We'd love to see it in the NJ/Philly/Delaware area!

As a big surprise, the tour can made it's first voyage today. We have arrived at the Georgia get together.

c6e4ebbf-adea-8144.jpg

Very cool, a bet that was a big surprise for those guys and gals up there!

Too cool that the THP Tour Van has made its maiden voyage and that it was a surprise visit to a forum get together!

Somebody might have to give omikey a sedative

Saw this on twitter. Some very lucky members right there.

Just got back from a quick trip out to see the Tour Van. They have done an awesome job creating a vehicle that can advertise THP

Well done JB and GG...great to see you both as well as the THPers that were playing out at River Pines today.

It was great seeing everybody this morning and glad you guys liked the Tour Van. We are heading out on a little voyage to South FL and will check in shortly.

It was great seeing everybody this morning and glad you guys liked the Tour Van. We are heading out on a little voyage to South FL and will check in shortly.

Bon voyage!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Back