Pittsburgh is the place to be - come visit Oakmont!

It was great seeing everybody this morning and glad you guys liked the Tour Van. We are heading out on a little voyage to South FL and will check in shortly.

You guys travel safe. Great to see you both as always.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I missed this this morning but this is really cool.

That is so cool that the Tour Van got to see some THP'ers!

It was great seeing everybody this morning and glad you guys liked the Tour Van. We are heading out on a little voyage to South FL and will check in shortly.

Pretty darn cool, glad you got it all done and rather quick too! Can't wait to see it in person. Safe travels back south

PS, check your storage compartments for gray, poor fellow gets lost easily.

--
tapatalk

JB you know I live in Ireland right !!!!! Just saying seeing as your driving around

Great to see you today JB and GG!!! I dont think you guys know who I was, but I was the kid with the green. hahaha

Still blown away at how cool THP is to drive to the gathering in Georgia. That is so cool

It was so amazing to see everyone today, that was so much fun! This has certainly been an adventure so far and we are still learning all about this thing as we go on. We loved the feedback from everyone and we can't wait to surprise some more people soon. The THP Tour Van will be like 'Where's Waldo' you never know where we will end up next.

It was so amazing to see everyone today, that was so much fun! This has certainly been an adventure so far and we are still learning all about this thing as we go on. We loved the feedback from everyone and we can't wait to surprise some more people soon. The THP Tour Van will be like 'Where's Waldo' you never know where we will end up next.

Hmmmm.......TX get together part deux may just be in the works. Just sayin..... :act-up:

LOL @ Wheres Waldo.

Playing Grand Cypress yesterday, on one of the holes I saw a large RV/bus pulling up, I stopped mid-stride and did a double take...

Hmmmm.......TX get together part deux may just be in the works. Just sayin..... :act-up:

Haha, I have only spent a short amount of time in Texas, I wouldn't mind going there again. But I have a very important stop in S. Fla before we go anywhere else. I have a a family member to see.

LOL @ Wheres Waldo.

Playing Grand Cypress yesterday, on one of the holes I saw a large RV/bus pulling up, I stopped mid-stride and did a double take...

Haha, sorry that wasn't us, we were already on our way to GA. We left early to make since it was our first ever trip, we wanted to give ourselves some extra time.

So far the puppies are doing well. Ellie has claimed the passenger seat as her own, I am not allowed to sit there and Duke likes to switch between the couches and the dashboard. He likes the warmth.

Really nice meeting y'all this morning, even though it was only a brief introduction! I didn't check the forum this morning, so I had no idea the van would be there. Pulled into the parking lot, and I thought maybe the course was hosting a demo day or something, but when I didn't see any OEM ads on the side I didn't know what was up. I never even noticed the THP logo (which is cool -- its a sublte logo that fits right in with the RV decor).

Haha, I have only spent a short amount of time in Texas, I wouldn't mind going there again. But I have a very important stop in S. Fla before we go anywhere else. I have a a family member to see.

Haha, sorry that wasn't us, we were already on our way to GA. We left early to make since it was our first ever trip, we wanted to give ourselves some extra time.

So far the puppies are doing well. Ellie has claimed the passenger seat as her own, I am not allowed to sit there and Duke likes to switch between the couches and the dashboard. He likes the warmth.

LOL too funny!!! But expected.

Thank you guys for coming up to see us on your maiden voyage! The THP Van looks incredible and the THP Mascots were sweet as usual. Good luck in your travels south and can't wait to see "where in the world" the THP Van shows up next.

Some great people this morning. SMG is always fun and the nicest guy you will ever meet. Met Rusty and Lance and Chewie and all are ready for some golf. Chewie wants one I think. hehe

It was great seeing you and GG this morning. And yes it is not on the docket right now, but I do want one. You guys have done a great job with the THP tour van, and I can't wait to see how it evolves.

It was great seeing you and GG this morning. And yes it is not on the docket right now, but I do want one. You guys have done a great job with the THP tour van, and I can't wait to see how it evolves.
If you're married, let me know how you sell Mrs. Chewie on the idea.

Finally home after a long, but GREAT, day in the Georgia sunshine. As usual, the best people, and playing partners, you'll ever find. SMG, thanks for such a fantastic day, and it was good seeing you again. There were a few more I'd played with before and even more that I met just today, but you wouldn't know it by the way we all automatically know each other and pick up like we've been teeing off together for years!

There will be pictures (thanks to KB) from the get-together soon and a more thorough write-up on our day from my perspective later in the GA thread....But first, just wanted to come on here right away after getting home and thank JB, GG, Duke and Ellie for surprising everyone this morning. It sure is a wake-up call when you come around the trees and see the big 'ol bus sitting there in the parking lot. Amazing that you surprised us all that way. Thanks, and travel safe back south.

It was really cool seeing the Tour Van in person! Our Georgia group really appreciated the effort, JB, GG, Ellie, & Duke, put in to make their way to our Get Together :clapp:! The van is beautiful inside and out and just makes ya smile seeing it sitting in a golf course parking lot. Makes you just puff up with pride being a part of this great forum :thumb:

Saw this on twitter this morning and thought it was freaking awesome they showed up in Georgia! Well done.

How freakin cool is this Tour Van and not only that but the stuff they can now do with it? I love this thing for THP! Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am waiting for a new member to join stating that they learned about THP from seeing this monster on the interstate. It's gonna happen.....and I think really soon.

Just getting caught up on this thread. JB and GG- the Tour Van looks amazing. I love the fact that you guys popped in to say hi to some members. I really hope I get to see this thing in person. Really really cool.

The Tour Van is really nice! And it looks right at home in a golf course parking lot. Thanks again for showing up.

I know GG and I have been absent for a couple of days now as we make our voyage to some important outside of the forum things, but stay tuned this week as we unveil some cool things about the tour van.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back