That's awesome! I can't wait to see the finished THP product!

We are still working on a name. It's official name is the THP Tour Van, but we will have to come up with something else too, we are still brainstorming that.

Contest to come up with the name? That might be cool.

How does the Wow Factor sound? Hehe.

Beautiful. Do you need a certain type of license to drive one of those, or will a typical driver's license do?

One of my favorite pictures.

phodfadsfadto-L.jpg

I think the Tour Van needs to make an appearance in Augusta for the Masters.

John Deere Tap'n...

Beautiful. Do you need a certain type of license to drive one of those, or will a typical driver's license do?

Regular license suffices in most places.

*applies for tour van driver position*

Just wanted to say congratulations to the both of you on this endeavor. I'm sure it's a bit scary, as something like that is a massive investment, but I think I can speak for a lot of us when I say you two will do great. Honestly, after watching the Callaway guys make Jersey Nate's driver for him and getting that kind of up close and personal coverage, I think what you guys are embarking on is the next natural progression for THP. Personally, I would love to see more Tour event coverage, interviews, etc.

I'm proud to be a part of the the team all of the time, but tonight, I'm extra proud!

THP!, this is intense! I would look rather dapper behind the wheel in a captains hat. Yes!

Very exciting JB and GG! Stop that thing in Huntsville on your way up 65 sometime so we can play RTJ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to say congratulations to the both of you on this endeavor. I'm sure it's a bit scary, as something like that is a massive investment, but I think I can speak for a lot of us when I say you two will do great. Honestly, after watching the Callaway guys make Jersey Nate's driver for him and getting that kind of up close and personal coverage, I think what you guys are embarking on is the next natural progression for THP. Personally, I would love to see more Tour event coverage, interviews, etc.

I'm proud to be a part of the the team all of the time, but tonight, I'm extra proud!

Thank you very much. The truth is, that while this was/is a massive investment, the THP Tour Van is about the people here and none of it could have been done without our wonderful members and especially those that have joined in on the Albatross Club.

This. I've only been a part of this community for a few months and I've already felt like home...I'm incredibly proud of you guys for embarking on this journey (clichéd, I know) and know that you guys will be killing it. Proud to be a member of the best community around.

Thank you very much. The truth is, that while this was/is a massive investment, the THP Tour Van is about the people here and none of it could have been done without our wonderful members and especially those that have joined in on the Albatross Club.

Well, that makes a lot of us feel great then! I'm pretty pumped to see that thing in the flesh one day. I imagine it would be a nice way to offer some folks some relief from the Florida heat at the demo day :alien:

This. I've only been a part of this community for a few months and I've already felt like home...I'm incredibly proud of you guys for embarking on this journey (clichéd, I know) and know that you guys will be killing it. Proud to be a member of the best community around.

This. I'm a complete newcomer to THP and yet I absolutely love this place. First site I visit in the morning.

And I can only imagine how much more amazing THP will seem to me after I meet so many awesome people at the Outing.

One-T, you crack me up, dude!

Times like these I feel like a failure for not joining Albatross Club yet. I'm coming though!

Okay, that is just cool as hell. I am loving the places THP has gone since I joined 2 years ago, and I am glad to have been here to see it.

Times like these I feel like a failure for not joining Albatross Club yet. I'm coming though!

I feel you there. My summer job and means of making online financial transactions cannot come fast enough.

Wow, this is just amazing. I can't wait ro see it after the custom work! And now to ponder what will be done with it. Hmmmm.

Never feel that way. Its not for everybody and we respect and understand that. For those that want to support THP and assist in the innovation that comes with their assistance, can join and help out. But never feel like a failure for not joining, that is not our intent.

Sweet looking ride JB! I am proud to be in the Albatross Club and am glad my membership helped this investment possible.
Does this mean you will be driving that thing to Spokane to deliver my Albatross hat? :joy:

Congrats!

Back