You guys deserve the time off. You've been working almost non-stop for almost 3-1/2 years.

I can't wait to see it JB. I'm very excited.

I know GG and I have been absent for a couple of days now as we make our voyage to some important outside of the for things, but stay tuned this week as we unveil some cool things about the tour van.

Looking forward to hearing what you guys have going on with it! I must admit, driving back and forth to the course today on the freeway and I saw several motorhomes and all I think about each time is the THP tour van. Permanent seed planted!

Wow, just caught up. Amazing! Speechless! What I would give to have been there!

Dude this thing is beast!

So did you get a couple of vespas for when this thing is parked or are you towing your car behind?

Very nice I like

So did you get a couple of vespas for when this thing is parked or are you towing your car behind?

Neither right now. If we need a car where we are, we are renting one and otherwise using the Tour Van.

Neither right now. If we need a car where we are, we are renting one and otherwise using the Tour Van.

When you come visit me after winning the Master contest, you can use my wife's car. No need to rent one here!

Back