WALLY WORLD HERE WE COME SORRY FOLKS THE PARK IS CLOSED HAHAHA....
p-83191-national-lampoon-s-vacation-griswold-family-cast-8x10-cotg-8celeb-cchas01.jpg

We do, each year at the outing. Im sure we will see you at one at some point.

I have done got clearance from the better half to be a part of, at the least, the 2013 equipment outing. So, yes, you will see me soon. Fist bump, THP!

And I was going to suggest they add the "Chunky Driver" option:

motorhome-garage2.jpg

haha is that a portable woodshed coming out of the back of that thing :bulgy-eyes:

THP coming to a city near you! Congrats JB! What a great purchase for THP!

So what tour stop are you guys thinking to be the first?

It would certainly be awesome to see the Tour Van in person...I think it would be cool to road trip it to some THP members and play a round, etc, taking pics and videos...I'd love to meet you two on the road!

So sick!!

Well, I can safely say I did NOT see this coming! Very impressive team THP! Can't wait to see where this goes!

It would certainly be awesome to see the Tour Van in person...I think it would be cool to road trip it to some THP members and play a round, etc, taking pics and videos...I'd love to meet you two on the road!

Heck yeah! Let's take it to Europe and meet some of our European Hackers.

Oh. Wait. Nevermind.

This is awesome... THP you never cease to raise the bar!!

That is a sharp ride!!!

2 words - Reality Show

THP on the road with the Golf Channel.

Can't wait to see what you guys have in store for this!

Wow. That would be perfect to take a trip to central Canada in.

My head is literally spinning with all the countless possibilities this brings. Congrats JB and GG!! This is definitely going to be huge! Can't wait to see more and of course, the final product!!

THP just keeps getting cooler lol

Ok, I skimmed since the first 4 pages, but, is this bad boy going to road trip it to Myrtle Beach for MC 2.0?

Coming soon? Ps... I suck at photoshop.

klemme-01.jpg

Not bad, Danilo.

Back