Of course. 40" flip up very soon. It has a great automatic awning that you just press a button and the thing goes into place and shades a rather large area.

Pimpin'! Very nice.

This thing is better than my house!! How awesome? THP moves up again - just as you think things can't get any more awesome, booom!

Cant wait to see the graphics on this beast!

about 1000-1500 miles depending on the drive.

Let the pondering begin. That is some mind bottling range. Are you certified to pilot it yet? lol

Let the pondering begin. That is some mind bottling range. Are you certified to pilot it yet? lol

Thats One-T's job and he should be good since he just needs a basic driver's license.

I thought you were coming down to drive this for us.

I'm game, JB. Isn't there some affirmative action clause in THP? Hahahaha. Kidding!

I did get my first license driving the family van. True story. But it pales in comparison. Its like a cruise ship.

I did get my first license driving the family van. True story. But it pales in comparison. Its like a cruise ship.

I smell another name change coming... OEMKev, Kmac, now Capt Kmac

Of course. 40" flip up very soon. It has a great automatic awning that you just press a button and the thing goes into place and shades a rather large area.

Any chance of adopting a 40 year old son? He's relatively self sufficient... and irons and does laundry including sewing (trying to sweeten the pot).

Alex

I smell another name change coming... OEMKev, Kmac, now Capt Kmac

I expect to see the Team THP RV parked out in the Walmart parking lot one day haha

I'm still sitting here stunned at this. I can't wait to see what THP has planned for this beast.

This beauty needs to make an appearance at the next Midwest outing in Nebraska, lol. I'll bring the champagne.

This beauty needs to make an appearance at the next Midwest outing in Nebraska, lol. I'll bring the champagne.

This does remind me...JB and GG: you NEED to make a Christening video of the Tour Van once it is ready for action.

Oh man 100 gallons, 1000-1500 miles, a flat screen TV, and mobile THP? This will probably be the best vehicle of ALL TIME.

HOLLY CARP BATMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!

AWESOME JB and GG !!!!! WHOOOT :blob::alien2::banana::blob::clapp:

ya know

If Yas Wants Ta Be Here For the Good Times

Ya Gotsta Be Here All The Times !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO JB and GG !!! Yur Doing It To IT !!

I mean it when I say it and I say it when I mean it

THP IS TOTAL AWESOMENESS ALL THE TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to see a CALENDER of travels, should this thing find it's way NC, SC, GA I'll be there !!!

Looking forward to seeing the THP Van and meeting yall in person !!! :blob::banana::blob::clapp::banana:

Omikey I'm having a difficult time reading between the lines. Are you excited about this?

Omikey I'm having a difficult time reading between the lines. Are you excited about this?

I AM I AM !!!!! WHOOOOOT !!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOO !!! :blob:

I got a lil wet when I first saw it ..... :bashful:

Holy crap......that is amazing. Talk about the bar being raised big time!!! Congrats that is something. THP Jet next?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Back