Kind of Addicted to Cleveland Golf

h0ss66

Reaction score
I'm not sure exactly why, but I'm gravitating more and more to Cleveland's stuff. They seem to be progressive with their technology and bring a little class and excitement to the table too.

Seems like an undervalued brand on Tour, but I know many of us hacker guys appreciate what they are doing.

Love my hybrid, love my wedges, love my putter, love my bag. Can't wait to get my FL 3 wood I just picked up!

No real point to this thread, just thought I'd share.

I have been a big fan of my CG 14. I like Cleveland too, but the drivers have never really felt that great to me. I would always be open to trying any club of theirs in the future though.

Hey I started with a wedge,That lead to another wedge, Then a Mashie,it just kept on going ,,,,

I think it looks good, feels good and PLUS the nice bonus with their woods is you get a legit shaft, not some "made for" cheaper version of the real thing. :)

However I will say that if the clubfitter had not given me the SL290 to hit, I probably would have never picked it up on my own. The knowledge I have gained this year by joining THP is amazing.

Cleveland has a very solid lineup this year for sure.

They make some very nice irons. I just chose my Burner 1.0s because I hit them better and they felt better to me. Not to say the CG16s didn't feel good, but I just preferred the 1.0s. But yes they make some very nice equipment, and I too think they don't get the attention sometimes they deserve.

I was also impressed with their woods this year.

I feel this way also, the only thing keeping me away from a mashie, new cg15's, flw's is money

their wedges are the best in the game and I know everyone loves the Mashie but I never hear a lot about anything else. My 7 year old has a Cleveland Junior Launcher set and says he is Cleveland man for life. At 7 thats a pretty big statement :silly:

However I will say that if the clubfitter had not given me the SL290 to hit, I probably would have never picked it up on my own. The knowledge I have gained this year by joining THP is amazing.

Same here! So glad I tried the Cleveland Drivers and FW's (they weren't on my list), and glad that I found :thp: :good:

Hoss66, I have a sneaking suspicion you're going to fall in love with the new 3W.

I've been very impressed with them ever since I started playing the CG15 wedges. I'm actually picking up a set of CG16 irons most likely tomorrow. I might have to look into a Mashie while I'm there :D

I'm a huge Cleveland fan too and a rather recent Cleveland convert. My whole bag is Cleveland (except the putter). I play the Women's HB hybrid iron set, the XL270 driver (10.5, ladies), all Cleveland wedges and two Mashies (all womens). I just tried the Niblick and loved it. I was thinking about adding it to my bag, but since I'm due (baby wise) in about a month, I figured I'd wait, as I have no idea when I'll get out on the course again after this next one comes. Mr. Blind 9 also plays a new Cleveland driver and loves it.

I like their stuff as well. Have a couple CG15 wedges and one CG16 wedge. Have two mashies as well. I actually just picked up a CG15 DSG 56 wedge yesterday. Chipping with this thing is really easy. It definitely helped me out on my putts per round.

Same here. Anytime I go to store I gravitate towards the Cleveland stuff first. My putter and hybrid have me hooked and I love the reviews I read on all of their equipment.

I am right with you, I am not doing on purpose, but more and more of my bag is Cleveland.

I agree with the Cleveland love. I've yet to find any wedge from any manufacturer that I like even close to as much as the TA 588 wedges. I know I'm doing everything I can to extend the life of the grooves on mine.

My irons are the CG1 Black Pearls, and though I'll be replacing them with Burner 2.0's, I have nothing but good things to say about the irons. The only reason I'm switching to the Burners is I'm looking for a little more forgiveness.

Cleveland does make some very impressive products and certainly are an under-appreciated brand for the most part.

I've never considered Cleveland until I needed a SW, but now that I have a CG15 I would definitely try their products whenever I'm in the market for anything.

Me too. First I got two CG15s. then CG16 iron, then FL Fairway. Currently looking at the XL270/SL290. Maybe the Mashie if I need a hybrid.

I've been a Cleveland guy ever since attending a demo day when I was in high school. I ended up with the TA5s and have had them ever since. I am thinking about upgrading to the CG16 irons and a 290 or 310 driver.

Not a bad company to be addicted to. I love their stuff, even though it's not in my bag right now.

Me too! I have 3 CG16 wedges ordered right now. I'm not getting rid of my irons though. I like my Ping G15s but my Cleveland woods and hybrids are staying for a LONG time.

I'm with ya, I just love all of their equipment.

They really stepped up their line up this year and it will be interesting to see if they can keep this up. I am a big fan of their shaft combo with heads on the drivers, woods, and hybrids.

im a huge fan of thier wedges, and really liked the CG16 irons when I hit them

I love me some cleveland gear. It started with my wedge and then to the Hibore woods i picked up. Then mashie off of ebay and who knows what it next. I will play a club that fits my game and i have found that every cleveland i have picked up has worked wonders for me.

Back