First round with a fellow THP'r friday

Have fun guys. Bro hug and post pics as proof.

have fun!

have a great time and good luck! Meeting fellow THPers is a good time!

have a great time guys!

Make sure you guys color coordinate before you go. We don't want both of you rocking the orange smurf outfit! hehehe

One of you go orange and the other go blue!

Have a great time!

ill wear my blue hahah

jajaj, i might have a guy from my league interested can you add another? and ill let you know for sure soon

Off the top of my head all my guys are working but maybe another THPer could come along..thainer was tied up with work sadly but maybe someone else is available.

If anyone is interested?

did u book directly with wyncote or use golfnow?

Directly with them

have fun! no cheating!

today is the day... i got my rocky theme music ready, lol ... hope your patient with me tc1... its been a rough last couple rounds.. went 4 striaght in the 80s to 2 straight in the 90s

You guys have fun out there today and hit em good! Bring some pics home :thumb:

Have fun gentlemen. I've always enjoyed teeing it up with fellow THPers.

Have fun guys. Sorry I couldn't make it this time around. Save me some birdies for next time.

Have fun guys. Sorry I couldn't make it this time around. Save me some birdies for next time.

ill try, ill be happy with pars lol... always down to play so whenever you want just let me know

So pumped that I arrive at the course an hour early. Let's go!! Hahaha

Awesome round, didn't have my best stuff went 49-44 for a 93, easily should of broke 90 had 4-5 putts that lipped out,. Wedge game and over all putting was good, I was horrible off every tee. Thechosen1 was good off the tee and killing his irons.. over all it was a fun day, need to fix my swing ..

Course is par 72 . 6074 yards. Rating and slope - 70.4/125

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Last edited:
Awesome round, didn't have my best stuff went 49-44 for a 93, easily should of broke 90 had 4-5 putts that lipped out,. Wedge game and over all putting was good, I was horrible off every tee. Thechosen1 was good off the tee and killing his irons.. over all it was a fun day, need to fix my swing ..

Course is par 72 . 6074 yards. Rating and slope - 70.4/125

Didn't mean to quote myself

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0284.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0297.jpg

IMG_0298.jpg

Had a great time. Shot an 82 with a triple, 2 doubles and 1 birdie but could have had a few putts drop. But overall had a great with Matt will have to play again sometime with two other THPers!

Matty is in the pictures fyi

Great pics :D

Back