Softspikes Give away 5 year Supply

wcueb923

Reaction score
Handicap
Softspikes is having great contest when they hit a 1000 followers on Facebook. Here is the Link. THP member has to win this.Good Luck

https://www.facebook.com/softspikes

Did you know that we're giving away free cleats on our Softspikes page? When we reach 1,000 fans, one lucky winner will receive free cleats for 5 years! Also giving away 2nd and 3rd prizes. Be sure and like our page to enter the drawing.

Saw this earlier today. Great contest! Good Luck!

So I just saw I won SOFTSPIKES for a year go me. I need to play the lottery this wweek. Im feeling lucky.

Congrats!!!!!!

So I just saw I won SOFTSPIKES for a year go me. I need to play the lottery this wweek. Im feeling lucky.

That's awesome man! Softspikes are the best.

So the wife just texted me and said a package from black widow just showed up. I guess my year supply of soft spikes came. I will snap some picks of the loot tonight and share with yall.

So the wife just texted me and said a package from black widow just showed up. I guess my year supply of soft spikes came. I will snap some picks of the loot tonight and share with yall.

Awesome nick, I was hoping a THPer would win, Congratulations!

So here is the goodies.
DSCF0576.jpg

Im actually gonna let you know what i think of them to.

Cleat ripper: that bad boy lives up to its name. It will get a cleat out of shoe point blank. Easy to use and very comfortable handle.

Pulsar cleats by soft spike: A big improvement on the factory softspike cleats that were in my FJ super lites. The outer ring is actually hard plastic and really grips good.

Back