Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

I'm in for a sig bet for 2 weeks.

Total outcome or you have something else in mind.

Doesn't matter to me

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I want to get in on this, however, my original bet is not so much a bet as it is a reward. I was planning on putting a wager on my two main men, One-T and Coolbreeze, but seeing as they are playing each other I figure I will sweeten the pot by saying that the winner of their match can change my beloved The Kingdom avatar to whatever they want! AND I will sweeten it even further and say that whoever wins their match will officially get Yoccos as their Tina!

Doesn't matter to me

Or, if we're gonna hook up for a round, we could do some sort of demeaning type bet (I'm not down with the cross dressing though)

Or, if we're gonna hook up for a round, we could do some sort of demeaning type bet (I'm not down with the cross dressing though)

I like the creative ones.

How about something to do with Rickie Bieber.

Someones gotta grow their hair out?

Ha. I was thinking something along those lines as well.
Or Poulter (no offense Bulldogs) or someone else with a whacked out wardrobe.

Like??

Your lack of confidence oozes like cheese from esox.

Some guys already go out in the RF Sunday orange...not much loss there. At least add the wig - don't be skeered!

Orange monoline
Orange polo
Orange belt
Orange pants
Rickie wig
And Orange shoes, if they can be had for cheap

Only thing that has to be puma is the hat, otherwise it would get expensive

Hey Hawk...the below entry from the front page is incorrect...

Jacob Robertson and Ole Gray - The Confusion Competition - 2 rounds with a pink ball - on outcome of Yoccos/Esox vs Coolbreeze/AdWillingham

I'm not sure which page the negotiations went down on, but Yoccos/Esox are against DirtyDawg/Adwillingham (not CB)

Orange monoline
Orange polo
Orange belt
Orange pants
Rickie wig
And Orange shoes, if they can be had for cheap

Only thing that has to be puma is the hat, otherwise it would get expensive

IN!!!!
This is gonna be awesome.

Hey Hawk...the below entry from the front page is incorrect...

Jacob Robertson and Ole Gray - The Confusion Competition - 2 rounds with a pink ball - on outcome of Yoccos/Esox vs Coolbreeze/AdWillingham

I'm not sure which page the negotiations went down on, but Yoccos/Esox are against DirtyDawg/Adwillingham (not CB)

That's why it's the Confustion Comp and Hawk decided they both have to play pink balls.
They bet on a match that doesn't exist.

Back