The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB is in, let the fun begin!

Tough as nails that OEM. Tough as nails. Your really like one half cage fighter and one half super bowl champion.

Hmm. Tony Romo at QB?

JB is in, let the fun begin!

So JB, what part of media day are you looking forward to?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Something Im super curious / nervous about is media day. This is something completely foreign to me so Im very intrigued and looking forward to it.

No need to worry....

For an easy comparison - JB will be TW and you will be Bill Haas.

They don't want to hear or see you..unless you say something negative about TW then you can have some attention.

This is the JB show...don't forget it.

Hmm. Tony Romo at QB?

I said champion.

So JB, what part of media day are you looking forward to?

The part where the camera is on me of course.
I will also enjoy watching the spectators swoon as I walk by. The ladies love me and the men want to be me.
The massive heart attacks from KFC's Colonel and Long John Silver as I show them what a wedge game is like on the range.
I expect a lot of panting and sweating at the sight of my being. And that is before we even get outside.

Somehow, just from looking at your posts on here, I doubt that will be a problem at all.

In that case, several members of TP are really going to struggle.

I won't be watching you on the range... not with the crowds I plan on generating hitting balls out of the range. I am like you man crush - Alvaro Quiros

I won't be watching you on the range... not with the crowds I plan on generating hitting balls out of the range. I am like you man crush - Alvaro Quiros

No offense pal, but we both know thats not true. From the time I step on the range, I command your attention. You know it, I know it and everybody on this forum knows it. By the end of media day you will call me Sir. But by the end of Saturday, you will just call me daddy. Yeah, thats aboot right.

No offense pal, but we both know thats not true. From the time I step on the range, I command your attention. You know it, I know it and everybody on this forum knows it. By the end of media day you will call me Sir. But by the end of Saturday, you will just call me daddy. Yeah, thats aboot right.

Can't wait to ride these coat tails.

In America we call that smack talk the belbs.

I just sent an email to all the Morgan Cup participants and I thought it would be fun to post a part of that email here. These are the rules that every guy must abide by during the Morgan Cup. Just like if they were a player on tour.

Some General Rules
All OEM Headcovers must be used on clubs before and after each shot.
You must always have your eyewear on your person. If you are not wearing them, they must be on the back of your head, shirt or somewhere else.
You must use the glove supplied by the OEM if a glove is being used.
Shirts must be tucked in and remain tucked in.
On Media Day, your entire staff bag must be on the driving range with you.
All golf matches will follow the rules of golf outlined by the USGA. If there is a question of the rules, you will contact an official (a member of GG's team).
Cell phones are not permitted to be used during the golf round.
If a media person asks for an interview (on or off the course), regardless of your situation or mindset, you must take the interview at that time.
There will be NO swearing of any kind on the golf course. Proper language is needed.
There will be NO club slamming or throwing of any kind or you will be asked to leave the event.
While smoking is allowed, it is not allowed on camera, nor is alcohol.
If you are drinking a soda, bottle of water, or sports drink, please make sure brand label is not showing on camera.
The most important rule of all is that if you are unsure of something, please ask.

Can't wait to ride these coat tails.

I picked up this one just for the event, plenty of room to hop on. Its kind of fitting based on who we are playing Saturday morning.

Spoiler
pimp-suit-basic-black-snowleopard-back.jpg

I picked up this one just for the event, plenty of room to hop on. Its kind of fitting based on who we are playing Saturday morning.

Spoiler

Perfect. I am there.

Spoiler

Maybe we can use that Saturday afternoon too.

Spoiler

Go ahead an wear that. It would fit right in with a Callaway badge ;)

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Go ahead an wear that. It would fit right in with a Callaway badge ;)

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

I have it on right now. Wearing this and nothing else other than my wonderful Callaway Golf shoes. And while your partner in the rash brothers might be staring at something saying "I love Belbs Length", we know secretly that you are staring at a picture of me saying...

Spoiler
GOOD GAWD

And praying for mercy.

I am the EFFIN WOW FACTOR

I am the EFFIN WOW FACTOR

I think you should call a press conference for Sunday at 5pm even though you have no intention to appear and just say it was confusion from your "camp" after the fact.

They will come. Can we call you JWOW?

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Just got back from both an awesome and terrible round of golf. So what is the awesome you might be asking, good question:

AWESOME:
- Driving the ball really well, probably the best I ever had.
- Putting, starting to really see the lines.
- Score after 9 holes, 38 (2 over par)
- My caddie said I had the nicest ass he'd seen all summer.

THE TERRIBLE:
- On 8 fairway I got an emergency service call from a big client and I had to leave before seeing if I could break 80.
- Caddie cried as I left.

Just got back from both an awesome and terrible round of golf. So what is the awesome you might be asking, good question:

AWESOME:

THE TERRIBLE:
- On 8 fairway I got an emergency service call from a big client and I had to leave before seeing if I could break 80.

LOL @ caddy line

Hate when work priorities interrupt a round, let alone the good one you had going.

AWESOME:

THE TERRIBLE:

Sorry for pulling you away Breeze, but when the Effin Wow Factor calls, I appreciate you realizing how important it is.
Thats teammates right there!

sounds like you are playing some great golf CB. Too bad for the early exit, but it happens. I lol'd about the caddie checking your ass out.

Sorry for pulling you away Breeze, but when the Effin Wow Factor calls, I appreciate you realizing how important it is.
Thats teammates right there!

I didn't mind too much, I'm frightened to death of that GG. When she says jump I say how high! Love that Effin Wow Factor though!

I didn't mind too much, I'm frightened to death of that GG. When she says jump I say how high! Love that Effin Wow Factor though!

The-WOW-Factor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back