THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

If they only knew. League 2... the NFC West of THP FF.

I prefer the NFC East actually, Puttin4draftpicks can be the Cowboys!

7-9 gets the job done!

With all these new "fantasy experts" I expect each league winner to be 16-0

Hahahaha, it's like Eli is quaterbacking for them.

You wish your team had a qb like that.

or Yoccos FF team last season:alien:

Nah it was not that good was it?

Jake and Rhino are gonna try to Seattle a championship from League 2.

I am thinking more like Superbowl champion Giants of 2007-08

I know it didn't work for rhino last year, who knows maybe this year it will

You know I will be ready.. I invented this game and I will be ready come Sept. 1

P4B had a rough go if it in league 2 last year.

And history will repeat itself for puttin4runningbacks

This looks fun! Only a few more people and 16 more can join in on the fun!

Should we do league 1 champion vs league 2 champion in week 17? (is that possible?)

Not possible since that's when our playoffs are. Plus using the ESPN system there's probably no way to merge the leagues even if it's for one game. Sounds like a good idea but theoretically hard to pull off.

Not possible since that's when our playoffs are. Plus using the ESPN system there's probably no way to merge the leagues even if it's for one game. Sounds like a good idea but theoretically hard to pull off.

Only way to do it would be to go the old fashioned way and do it by hand...

I can see how it may not work with the ESPN system (it would probably have to be done manually) but the first part has me a little confused. For FF the 1st 14 weeks of the regular season in the NFL is the FF regular season, then week 15 is the playoff game of 4, and week 16 the championship game. Doesn't that leave week 17 of the NFL regular season open for another championship game between leagues?

Should we do league 1 champion vs league 2 champion in week 17? (is that possible?)

U could do it by dropping the Rosters of teams and manually entering the players and their teams

U could do it by dropping the Rosters of teams and manually entering the players and their teams

I like this idea - Just have the winners of week 16 also go H2H that week.

We can simply compare scores and hopefully the more sane and normal L2 prevails against the blowhards from L1. :act-up:

I am hoping we get enough for the 3rd league. I want to be able to show my FF "genius". Can't wait to pick up Barry Sanders, I think he is going to have a monster year.

i would defiantly be in, i might need to post a bit more but im defiantly down for it

I like this idea - Just have the winners of week 16 also go H2H that week.

We can simply compare scores and hopefully the more sane and normal L2 prevails against the blowhards from L1. :act-up:

League 2 is the Washington Generals of the THP FF.

Come on people! Few more for 3 fantasy leagues at THP!

Come on people! Few more for 3 fantasy leagues at THP!

CG do you sleep? You posted 4 hours apart and should have been in REM sleep...hehe
We needs a few more and we are in business

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Let's do this! Surely there are a few more people that want to get in.

League 2 is the Washington Generals of the THP FF.

CL and the rest of League 1; The Khloe Kardashian to League 2's Kim Kardashian, Team Paradise to our Team Hackers, Ashlee Simpson to our Jessica Simpson. You get the idea. Its okay though, you still get TV time, you're just married to Lamar Odom, Losing the inaugural MC and never could sing.

CL and the rest of League 1; The Khloe Kardashian to League 2's Kim Kardashian, Team Paradise to our Team Hackers, Ashlee Simpson to our Jessica Simpson. You get the idea. Its okay though, you still get TV time, you're just married to Lamar Odom, Losing the inaugural MC and never could sing.

You do realize the fact that you are using the Kardashian sisters as the analogy means you are now banned from ever being invited to a THP function. Add to that the fact that you used the next two means you might have to change your name and and remove your support tag. Im sorry for considering you my friend, because up until now, I found you quite pleasant. Now I just feel bad and want to raise awareness for your troubles. :alien:

:wtf: :stickbeat:

Hey JB and GG, any update on how many people we still need to pull off league 3?

You do realize the fact that you are using the Kardashian sisters as the analogy means you are now banned from ever being invited to a THP function. Add to that the fact that you used the next two means you might have to change your name and and remove your support tag. Im sorry for considering you my friend, because up until now, I found you quite pleasant. Now I just feel bad and want to raise awareness for your troubles. :alien:

Dang I go out like that? I always figured it would be in some sort of fiery rage like Monty at Golden Corral...

FIFY?

CL and the rest of League 1; The Big 10 to our SEC, Mark Steinberg to our Chubby Chandler, Carnie Wilson to our Heidi Klum.

CG do you sleep? You posted 4 hours apart and should have been in REM sleep...hehe
We needs a few more and we are in business

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Haha no I don't sleep alot. 4-5 hours normally but I hvent been sleeping much lately

I thought about joining but do not have a clue about FF. Hmmmm....would hate to be that guy that screws this up for the ones that know what they are doing.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

:rofl: I had to read that like 3 times to figure out what was going on...but I see what you did there!

Glad to hear we will have 3 leagues(assuming the one person fills it) but sad to hear there won't be a fourth(demand seems to be slowing down)

Back