3putter

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all, my name is J and I have viewed/used THP for a while now. I figured it was time I contribute to the site. I want to thanks all THP'ers for their dedication to my favorite hobby.

A little about my game: I've played for about 20 years and have always had a slice. It got a little worse each year until about 10 years ago, when it seemed to be at it's worst. I got used to it, knew eactly how far it would slice, and hit 75% of fairways. Problem was, my driver distance was awful 150-160 yds. I was just about to give up the game when I was playing with a friend and said to him "I have had it, I can't compete with you chumps anymore". We were on the 13th fairway when I decided that I was going to swing so far inside that I could not slice the ball on my next tee shot. I might wiff but so what. On the next tee I swung as far inside as I could and........POW..... 225yds straight down the gut. Changed everthing.

I've gone from a 30 hdcp to a 16 although I use the tee it forward program. I usualy play courses at around 6000 yds.

Well, now that I've wasted too much of your time, It's an honor to call myself a THPer.

Peace.

J

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you here and in the ESPN game. We also play the Streak for Cash game too.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome

welcome...

Welcome to THP J, glad to have you aboard and I enjoyed your epiphany in beating the slice.

Welcome J

Welcome to the forum!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Welcome to THP !

Glad to have you J. :welcome:

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, glad you got rid of the slice and are back loving the game.

Welcome to THP man. I just over came my slice a few months back and i was in the same boat as you and I took the time and beat it into submission. Enjoy the site and you will have a good time and learn loads of things from these people on here. I am still amazed at the wealth of knowledge i have gained from total strangers that help my game.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome! Funny how the game sometimes just falls into place.

Welcome!

Welcome

Thanks everyone..... Shot a 86 from the whites at Orange Lake Legends today :banana:

Back