Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pondering how I can steal TC's ghost spider. I could try and sneak up on him, but he's quick like a ninja.

I've seen MX300's and 200's but they are more $$. I found the mixed set design of the 900's intriging, not sure if I would really like them though. Going to GS today to search their used clubs and hope to find a set of MX-something.

I love my mx 200s, wouldn't trade them for anything, unless maybe some Nike vr pro combos

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I'm pondering how I can steal TC's ghost spider. I could try and sneak up on him, but he's quick like a ninja.

Plus, the Spider is still wrapped in plastic, in my golf room, in my house, in NC dude. Good luck getting to it.

Plus, the Spider is still wrapped in plastic, in my golf room, in my house, in NC dude. Good luck getting to it.

You have a golf room. I need one of those.

---
- Tapatalkin

You have a golf room. I need one of those.

---
- Tapatalkin

It's technically called a basement.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hi, i'm at my wits end with my R11 TP, got it as warranty replacement for my busted R9 superdeep. They sent the stock TP fujikura blur shaft, which I am hitting with a super slice, i normally play a gentle fade but this thing is out of the park! Was toying with a shaft upgrade or just sell it and go for something closer to my Superdeep set up. Any thoughts on suitable replacements? was thinking RAZR Hawk tour myself

Pondering the 50/54 xFT's from TaylorMade to go along with my 58. Really enjoying the 58 right now.

I see you have dropped the Nike's. If I was in the market for wedges then the xFT's would be near the top of the list for sure if not top

I see you have dropped the Nike's. If I was in the market for wedges then the xFT's would be near the top of the list for sure if not top

Yeah I decided to go back to the chrome wedges, rather than playing the raw finish. They are going to another THPer though so I'm happy about that. They are great wedges.

I wouldn't steal it anyway, thats just not my style. I just love that putter thought, I would however roll that sucker.

Pondering 52,56,60, or 50,54,58, or 50,54,60, or 50,56,60?

Pondering an odyssey teron center shafted or a center shafted taylormade ghost spider.

Pondering 52,56,60, or 50,54,58, or 50,54,60, or 50,56,60?

What's you PW loft? I always worry about the gap between the PW and the first 50+ wedge being too much!! That's why I switched to the 50/54/58 and it's worked out well.

Hit the Ping G20 driver on a whim today (haven't tried Ping drivers in quite some time).......found that I really liked it......both surprisingly and unfortunately lol.

What's you PW loft? I always worry about the gap between the PW and the first 50+ wedge being too much!! That's why I switched to the 50/54/58 and it's worked out well.

46 deg PW for me. Maybe I should try the 50 too? Prob getting Vokeys or Tour-s, but need to figure out what shaft too. But that's for another thread!

46 deg PW for me. Maybe I should try the 50 too? Prob getting Vokeys or Tour-s, but need to figure out what shaft too. But that's for another thread!

I support that setup, unless you're the kind of guy that loves a 60 or 64 degree wedge.. I've always played with a 56 or less, so switching to 50/54/58 was an extremely easy decision for me.

I support that setup, unless you're the kind of guy that loves a 60 or 64 degree wedge.. I've always played with a 56 or less, so switching to 50/54/58 was an extremely easy decision for me.

I have to agree, with the 50/54/58 degree wedges, you have many distance options and can easily open the 58 up to make it like a 60 if needed.

SCOR, SCOR, SCOR, SCOR

All I have been pondering over and over. Cannot wait to see who the testers are, I've gone from being pessimist to believing this is a game changing kind of thing.

I've been playing a different course in the area that keeps me wishing I had a 3/4 wood back in the bag for off the tee. After reading so many good things about the Cleveland 17* FW or Z-Star 3W... has me pondering...

I've been playing a different course in the area that keeps me wishing I had a 3/4 wood back in the bag for off the tee. After reading so many good things about the Cleveland 17* FW or Z-Star 3W... has me pondering...

The R11 3 wood is an interesting option to try out... Mine is 15.5 degrees, however with the FCT, you can change the loft to 14.5 OR 16.5 degrees, depending on where you're playing.. Seems like a GREAT concept to me!

The R11 3 wood is an interesting option to try out... Mine is 15.5 degrees, however with the FCT, you can change the loft to 14.5 OR 16.5 degrees, depending on where you're playing.. Seems like a GREAT concept to me!

Thanks for the tip, will add that to the list to check out!!

Pondering a ping anser style putter but not sure which type to go for

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk because I am away from my Mac

That's one if the main reasons I got the 910Fd - I wanted a 4 wood and this way i get the best of both worlds. Currently I have it set to 16.5*, but on windy days etc I can change that nice and easily!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-36.791889,174.712063
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pondering a face-balanced Ping Piper. I had a quick putter fitting the other day and it turns out I need 33.5" and about 2* flat. Now just need to work out where to order one from :)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=-36.791867,174.712015
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back