iCaddi Golf Towel Review Thread

I am very interested in reading everyone's thoughts on this product. I almost bought a frogger last week so I am glad that I waited.

MikeF I got it folded. Wasn't too hard once I played with it alittle. I have it setup in the "A" position...

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Looking forward to your experience with this tomorrow. Enjoy your round and the towel.

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Can one of you post a video of how it goes together and works after you figure it out? It's sort of confusing to me right now.

no problem. If mine comes tomorrow I will video it.

Thanks chewie!

Here you go...
It's how I folded it atleast...

Thanks for posting that. So, do you put water in the inwardly folded portion?

Thanks for posting that. So, do you put water in the inwardly folded portion?

I made a test run and so far that has worked for me. I'm sure I have it folded wrong but so far it is very different from the frogger towel. I love the cloth used on this but so far honestly the design is too hard compared to the frogger. I can't wait to see it in action tomorrow though.

I made a test run and so far that has worked for me. I'm sure I have it folded wrong but so far it is very different from the frogger towel. I love the cloth used on this but so far honestly the design is too hard compared to the frogger. I can't wait to see it in action tomorrow though.

The towels I use now tend to get stained over time from cleaning of the clubs. As far as you can tell, when you wash the towel will it look as good as new?

The towels I use now tend to get stained over time from cleaning of the clubs. As far as you can tell, when you wash the towel will it look as good as new?

First impressions I would say no but I don't know how the cloth will react to the clubs.

Thanks for the updates TC1, I am looking forward to seeing if this towel helps to keep my grooves clean. My Nike's have lots of grooves on the club face and my normal dry towel just can't cope with keeping them clean, especially if I take a huge divot

I was hoping to get mine in the mail today, but I checked at lunch at still no towel. Maybe it will be here tomorrow. I'll be playing quite a bit this weekend, so it would be a good time to start testing. I'm really anxious to get this in.

Yeah, mine didn't come today either, but hopefully tomorrow.

I was hoping to get mine in the mail today, but I checked at lunch at still no towel. Maybe it will be here tomorrow. I'll be playing quite a bit this weekend, so it would be a good time to start testing. I'm really anxious to get this in.

I am playing twice next week but this weekend helping the GF move so I will have it in plenty of time for my rounds. Im excited to see how it works!

No one else is getting theres? Man I'll consider myself lucky then but played a round today..I'll update shortly.

Checked the mail, still no towel. :sad:

Guys it seems I have to say this with every testing. There is no need for updates on the mail with something stating you dont have it yet. We work as fast as we can here and got everything shipped. We would be happy to overnight things to people if they would like to pay for that bill each month. Please keep in mind that an entire review thread with nothing but "Not here yet" kind of derails a thread and just adds to posts that people have to get through to read.

If you need to check on the shipping or think its been a reasonable amount of time for shipping and you dont have it yet, contact GolferGal via pm rather than the daily posts about something not being there.

Thanks for understanding.

Just made a first run through with the towel. And I can say I'm pleasantly surprised by the towel itself. I poured a good amount of water gave it a few seconds and then dumped it out. Gave the clubs a treatment...

Pros
The material wet/dry is a great feeling when cleaning the clubs
Gets the job done nicely
Doesn't put too much water on the club after wiping(no need to dry the club, can let it air dry)

Cons
I cleaned the clubs off the bag to see how it goes and the towel got very confusing(first time trying cleaning though)
I don't think the towel stays wet much, but I'll update that in a half hour
Can see the dirt from the outside of the towel

That's it so far. When I go back out to check on the towel I'll take pictures.

I just got mine but am heading to the course. These directions are confusing the hell out of me so I probably wont have it today unless I get a stroke of brilliance before I leave. I wish you could zoom in further on the directions.

Do you not get instructions with the towel itself?

Do you not get instructions with the towel itself?

There are pictures on it showing the finished product of position A/B and then instructions for care. It was in my pictures.

There are pictures on it showing the finished product of position A/B and then instructions for care. It was in my pictures.

I saw those, so you don't get any printed instructions to go with it.

Guess I need to blow up the ones from the website if that is the case

I saw those, so you don't get any printed instructions to go with it.

Guess I need to blow up the ones from the website if that is the case

You should do that. I think I have it folded right but I have no clue. Out to take pictures.

After an hour of it being out in the garage. It is still damp/wet...

61B2DD72-orig.jpg

C9D9A989-orig.jpg

Not too dirty.

Guess what got delivered today .....

View attachment 3064

Unfortunately, I didn't get to use it w/ the NE folks @ Butter Brook. I'll use it next week in the league.

1st impressions - the material is very nice. Feels almost like suede when it's dry.

Their are a set of instructions on the towel but will have to look further at the online instructions to make sure if I'm folding it right.

Measures 14 by 33.25 inches when completely unfolded.

Back