Boccieri FW Wood Forum Testing Signup

Amen. I'm excited to see this one play out as I'm personally sold on Boccieri with my hybrid in the bag now. Can;t wait to see more THP'ers experience the tech and idea behind the product because IMO it really works.

Im excited for this opportunity for a number of reasons. The first being that I have loved doing the blind ball review, providing feedback and my input for it has been an absolute blast. Second reason being I have tried many different fairway woods, and have struggled with them greatly. Often times I will decide to sacrifice distance and hit an iron rather than hitting my 3W. Cant wait to get the testing/reviewing going.

cant wait to get my hands on this.

Ive been using my 3W now more than ever, and look forward to pitting it up against the Boccieri.

Im excited for this opportunity for a number of reasons. The first being that I have loved doing the blind ball review, providing feedback and my input for it has been an absolute blast. Second reason being I have tried many different fairway woods, and have struggled with them greatly. Often times I will decide to sacrifice distance and hit an iron rather than hitting my 3W. Cant wait to get the testing/reviewing going.

I'm pretty comfortable with a 3w in my hand, confident even. FW's have always been pretty good to me for some reason. Looks like we're going to have a great range of perspectives in this round of testing, I can hardly wait to get started either.

I'm pretty comfortable with a 3w in my hand, confident even. FW's have always been pretty good to me for some reason. Looks like we're going to have a great range of perspectives in this round of testing, I can hardly wait to get started either.

there has been so much buzz around the heavy driver and irons that im itching to start testing, its gonna be a blast testing this FW

there has been so much buzz around the heavy driver and irons that im itching to start testing, its gonna be a blast testing this FW

I think I have read most of the Heavy Driver thread about 3 times now. The anticipation for these woods is killing me.

Agreed.

Congrats testers! Looks like a good group.

Congrats testers.
Can't wait to start reading the reviews.
I'm in the market for a 3w......

I think I'm back to looking for a 3W so I'm really interested in reading these reviews.

Good luck to those choosen to do the testing. I'll be paying close attention. This is a very good brand and is owned by a super great guy. I would love to give the entire line a demo.

congrats to all testers can't wait to hear your feedback

cant wait to get this bad boy, its got some big shoes to fill, me and my 910F get along pretty well

cant wait to get this bad boy, its got some big shoes to fill, me and my 910F get along pretty well

I understand what your saying there brother, but in all honesty I am giving this fairway wood its own set of shoes and see how it walks the walk...LOL

I understand what your saying there brother, but in all honesty I am giving this fairway wood its own set of shoes and see how it walks the walk...LOL

This is a very good post.

is there anything specific you want to know?

I want to know if this club is built for someone with a smooth swing. I want to know if this club is easy to hit from the deck. I've struggled with that since getting rid of my Steelhead. I want to know the ball flight from the tee box as I tend to sky my 3W's of late

I want to know if this club is built for someone with a smooth swing. I want to know if this club is easy to hit from the deck. I've struggled with that since getting rid of my Steelhead. I want to know the ball flight from the tee box as I tend to sky my 3W's of late

It helps promote a smooth swing for sure CL. All of the clubs do.

I honestly struggled a little with them Thainer. I remember hitting every shot fat. I just think it is something I would have to get used to in terms of the weight because I felt it throughout the swing.

I honestly struggled a little with them Thainer. I remember hitting every shot fat. I just think it is something I would have to get used to in terms of the weight because I felt it throughout the swing.

I do remember you hitting every shot about 6 ft fat. But I do think that'd be cleared up with a simple fitting.

I agree with both you and 10yd. I am in love with my current FW as well, but after doing some initial comparisons between the two and some head to head testing , I intend to lay aside my FW and focus on testing the Boccieri FW based on it's own merits.

I agree with both you and 10yd. I am in love with my current FW as well, but after doing some initial comparisons between the two and some head to head testing , I intend to lay aside my FW and focus on testing the Boccieri FW based on it's own merits.

agreed, i was just saying i get allong with mine great, i think its good to have something to compare the performance to.

I will make note of this and make sure I get you some feedback.

true, but its nice to have something to compare it to from a performance standpoint

true, but its nice to have something to compare it to from a performance standpoint

yes sir, i wonder what the ball flight is gonna be for me, hopefully its high and soft landing

Back