New Daphne's Headcovers in THP Store!

that turtle does look pretty darn cool, might just order the turtle and finish off my hats with the red mesh, hmmmmm ponder mode hehe

that turtle does look pretty darn cool, might just order the turtle and finish off my hats with the red mesh, hmmmmm ponder mode hehe

Weird. I am wearing the red mesh right now. Freaking love that hat.

Weird. I am wearing the red mesh right now. Freaking love that hat.

Its the only one I dont have, would mean I would have to buy some new golf shirts in red which is never a bad thing, you can always use some clothes

I really never thought I would like a turtle headcover but it's awesome. I have the gator from last year on there since I went to Florida but it's being replaced, that is for sure.

I really never thought I would like a turtle headcover but it's awesome. I have the gator from last year on there since I went to Florida but it's being replaced, that is for sure.

Disappointed to hear you went to florida...but glad the turtle is replacing that gator :p

Yeah the turtle has hatched!!!!! They are all beautiful

Sweet looking turtle. I just may have to pop for one.

Will order my turtle tomorrow!

tapatalk addict....

Argh!!!! That turtle looks amazing! I just got 2 new headcovers- one for driver and one for 4 wood-, so I can't get one of these unfortunately. :( I may wait a while and get a huge order from THP with grips, headcover, shirt, hat, and whatever else I can find!

No love for the fairway wood?

Time to OEM a Turtle

just ordered the turtle!!! cant wait for "squirt" to arrive lol

Having a rough time deciding. Like the turtle, but not sure how much more than the head it covers. Trying to keep errant knicks of the shaft as well. Hmmm

THP awesomeness
aefc549d-a3c2-a9d8.jpg

tapatalk addict....

Thanks GG!
62a51f0b-cb18-98d9.jpg

Just curious. Does the Panda or Teddy Bear fit over the VR Pro Str8-fit driver?

Both do actually.

I'm thinking of getting a panda one because Canada's going to be getting some pandas here soon and they're going to spend time at my local zoo :clap:
Plus pandas are awesome

Well, if THP decides to offer the Boston Terrier with the THP logo, I will jump on board. Until then, I love my C.J. Dog and can't jump ship on him.

Well, if THP decides to offer the Boston Terrier with the THP logo, I will jump on board. Until then, I love my C.J. Dog and can't jump ship on him.

Maybe it would be best if you adopted a panda or gopher.

There is always room for more. My life has been enhanced since I added the panda and bear

The turtle looks sick! Love the angle it sits at, looks like it's swimmin' free.

Back