The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, no. I would love to have them, but she'll playing competitive high school golf while I'm gone. At one point my older sister considered coming, but that didn't work out.

Kevin

Well that's too bad. You'll be missing out on her big matches at the same time she will be missing yours. I bet there will be some good phone conversations between the two of you afterwards though. :) I'm so excited for you guys.

Great prep work esox, I had a haircut planed for Monday, but then my wife said I look crazy good, and gave me some knuckle love! Today my final prep is buying some white socks, and then playing some golf. The wife and kid are coming too for the first time because they have never seen the course, and I want to spend some time with them before I go.

Get those socks that come up to the knee. Those rock. That's what guys my age wear.

Kevin

Well that's too bad. You'll be missing out on her big matches at the same time she will be missing yours. I bet there will be some good phone conversations between the two of you afterwards though. :) I'm so excited for you guys.

Thanks, Kelly. I'm leaving for the airport from a match on Tuesday, then won't miss a match until Monday, the day I come home. But I will miss some practice work with her and she is struggling. Did not play well in her first tournament yesterday and she's pretty distraught after being named a "Freshman to watch" in the Milwaukee paper. We're off to a lesson right now.

Sorry about the off topic, but my life and TMC are intertwined at this point.

Kevin

Thanks buddy, I'm rooting for you too. Its a good thing we never play each other.

Haha. But I concede GIR's. I hope we get some range time in. I wish we all had time to get a round in together.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Thanks, Kelly. I'm leaving for the airport from a match on Tuesday, then won't miss a match until Monday, the day I come home. But I will miss some practice work with her and she is struggling. Did not play well in her first tournament yesterday and she's pretty distraught after being named a "Freshman to watch" in the Milwaukee paper. We're off to a lesson right now.

Sorry about the off topic, but my life and TMC are intertwined at this point.

Kevin

Sending some good vibes her way man. Hoping it works out.

I'm cutting my lawn in preparation today. I laid Yoccos off, he took too many siestas. I don't drink gasoline, I just fill my mower with it. I cooked my eggs this morning. I'm just a human with a normal sized head.

I don't think your underdogs at all. I do think I am gonna show up to play in tmc. Being number 8 on my team, the 2.5 points I get are gonna help. Its on, nice one-t is gone...from here on out call me....the mechanic

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Just because one does not like their nickname, does not mean it changes. You are RxGus 2.0 and you must come to grips with that.

Who is overlooking him? I've heard nothing but good things.

AHA.

Putting AHA in your post shows off that confusion that you keep talking about.

That yoccos is posting like he's exhausted after a night of border crossing. I feel like I should Western Union him some horchata or something.

I think some matches are complete blow outs. Mostly the one's I'm in, but that's to be expected. I hope my winning streak ends, I really do. It's been exhausting winning all spring and summer. However, I fear that Kmac will have a little something to say about it.

There are some blow outs there.

Just a long night! I don't think there is going to be one blowout.

Look closer.

Thursday, me+ joshua 3 practice holes at grand cypress. Winner gets tina.

Have to stiffen the pot there buddy. We played those holes. You lost ALL 3 of them in a row. Remember? To get me on the course, it is going to cost you. You dont get to be around greatness for free.

Skim alert. On the course ATM and I suck more than usual. Just in time for the MC. Sweet.

I love a good backpedaling in the morning. Its my favorite time for some good exercise.

I might call that foreshadowing, ha!

Your not alone.

And that is what real coloneling is all about. Although I guess I could come in here and drop a few clown faces and emoticons. But I prefer to leave that to the "special" team.

The Wow Factor is OUT!

I just honestly can not freaken believe tmc is next week. I remember when it was first announced. I also can not believe that I am in it. I can't wrap my head around this. I am gonna make a fool out of myself on some shots, but I guarantee I will be all smiles

Fine JB....a beer a hole.

I'm cutting my lawn in preparation today. I laid Yoccos off, he took too many siestas. I don't drink gasoline, I just fill my mower with it. I cooked my eggs this morning. I'm just a human with a normal sized head.

That was a tough layoff. My wives weren't happy.

I've been away for an hour playing with the boy in the yard, JB came in, he colonel'ed, he's out. Yoccos wrote a bunch of words in a row, they did not go together. Biggsy's mowing the lawn, intensely! Me...well I'm hungry!

I just honestly can not freaken believe tmc is next week. I remember when it was first announced. I also can not believe that I am in it. I can't wrap my head around this. I am gonna make a fool out of myself on some shots, but I guarantee I will be all smiles

same here! I can't believe it's already here. I'm looking forward to all of the amazing experiences this week is going to bring. There promises to be a lot of fun on and off the golf course. Callaway and Taylormade have done a great job with the equipment and apparel for everyone. JB and GolferGal have spent more time than anyone can imagine putting this event together. The Breeze has done some hard work as well in getting it on the internet in real time.

As for me, my final weekend of prep consisted of a haircut this morning, and possibly 18 holes tomorrow.

When you wreak excellence like yours truly, there is only one thing to do on a Saturday afternoon. Play 18 holes with the wife. I figure by teeing it up with GolferGal, it would be a lot like the competition I am facing at The Morgan Cup. Struggled early with a 40 after starting double double, but then shot the 38 on the back side. The Effin Wow Factor likes to spot the course 4 strokes right off the bat, so that its kind of a challenge.

Like everyone else in excited too! I cannot believe it's here.

So got a few hours sleep and drove to Cincy to play with some THP ers always some good rounds there.

Some how they didn't have a range to warmup? I've never heard of a course that didn't have anywhere to warm up?

Took awhile to get into the round, double first two, par, and Another double. 49 out; finally. Got my timing down and shot a 41 on the back.

Tight course - smoked a few drives; two over 280. Great distance for me, finally put one out past canadan (he's Real long off the tee)

Finished par bogey par birdie par.

I have never played a course without warming up; scary.

Hmm cant think of anything to add for the coolbreeze/one T show.

Sure they'll think of something.

CG - you and I are the opposite, I usually play without warming up. The people I play with just prefer to show and go. Nice rebound on the back 9. Your game sounds like it's in top shape going in to this week.

So got a few hours sleep and drove to Cincy to play with some THP ers always some good rounds there.

Some how they didn't have a range to warmup? I've never heard of a course that didn't have anywhere to warm up?

Took awhile to get into the round, double first two, par, and Another double. 49 out; finally. Got my timing down and shot a 41 on the back.

Tight course - smoked a few drives; two over 280. Great distance for me, finally put one out past canadan (he's Real long off the tee)

Good round CG, the One-T and CB show is on break until next Thursday where we will put on a live shadow puppet show, done only with our excellence.

Way to bounce back after a bad start. I'm not a big fan of show and go myself.

Are you tired from your week yet? I'm exhausted reading about it... :D

CG - you and I are the opposite, I usually play without warming up. The people I play with just prefer to show and go. Nice rebound on the back 9. Your game sounds like it's in top shape going in to this week.

I think it's just my routine- I wasn't comfortable over the ball until te 7th hole and by then the damage was done.

I need to get my timing down on re range before a round or I'm not consistent at all.

I never start strong- I'm definitely a finisher. My best golf is always the back nine;

Muirfield it was par par par par on some of the hardest finishing holes on tour.

Gotta figure out how to start stronger. Some say to "play" a few holes on the range warming up but that hast worked wt

Way to bounce back after a bad start. I'm not a big fan of show and go myself.

Are you tired from your week yet? I'm exhausted reading about it... :D

I think my endurance is fine I'm not tired from swinging.

I'm exhausted from lack of sleep; golf in am- and working rhe bar at night- repeat that last three days I've only averaged 3-5 hours.

Im not playing the 2nd 18 today- too tired and I cracked my head open in the parking lot on the trunk of my car. Bleeding gash- awesome. Had a headache too

I'm exhausted from lack of sleep; golf in am- and working rhe bar at night- repeat that last three days I've only averaged 3-5 hours.

Im not playing the 2nd 18 today- too tired and I cracked my head open in the parking lot on the trunk of my car. Bleeding gash- awesome. Had a headache too

DUDE! Time to take a break and go lie down on your couch and relax.

You are a machine dude.

Update: our team won the scramble at a score of 60. Lol
The Belbs even won the long drive prize. Whoop. I won a bottle of juice. Wooo!
Playing again tomorrow then maybe Monday. Final tune up for the MC is coming along.

Can't believe this is almost here. So excited.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Good round CG, the One-T and CB show is on break until next Thursday where we will put on a live shadow puppet show, done only with our excellence.

Dude, I do the best hand puppeting this side of the mississippi.

Cg, good round buddy.

Joshua, I like how you start by giving the course 4 strokes, its only fair. When awesome steps out of the infinity, the course throws in the towel

Packing lol golf crap

c6e4e391-d602-f360.jpg

Unfortunately, no. I would love to have them, but she'll playing competitive high school golf while I'm gone. At one point my older sister considered coming, but that didn't work out.

Kevin

Dang buddy, she is still playing high school golf! The kids in Georgia are gearing up for the football season right around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back