PGA Championship [Spoilers] TaylorMade R11 Iron Contest

Depends. Does paying your caddy after a tournament count as a commision? A toke (Tip)? Standard Pay?
Cuz if its a tip then AS definitly pays more than el tigre.

Good point but I bet Tiger took care of him pretty well over the last few years regardless of winnings.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

K Bradley is pretty cool headed for sure and I did not realize it was his 1st major either, thanks for sharing.

Jim Furyk is rolling the ball well. He could be the favorite tomorrow.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Just when I was about to jump onto the Adam Scott Band Wagon, it crashes into the water......

Westwood doing his best the belbs impersonation. Chipping for eagle and takes a par.

Just when I was about to jump onto the Adam Scott Band Wagon, it crashes into the water......

wow without the Spiff curse? Interesting...

I still think lee wins this. Go WW!!

Nope.....go USA!!!

---

Holy 4 foot 3 putt.

Well, I predicted a 67 from Phil and 18 kept him from a 68, but a 69 is pretty good and he's lurking.

Lee Westwood playing well and getting no coverage.

I still think lee wins this. Go WW!!

Westwood doing his best the belbs impersonation. Chipping for eagle and takes a par.

Apparently he putts just like him too.

Commentater just said something interesting to me: "Whole lot of long/belly putters on that leaderboard..."

Where's Ernie Els when you need him? (I know I know, he's a hypocrite now.....)

Commentater just said something interesting to me: "Whole lot of long/belly putters on that leaderboard..."

Where's Ernie Els when you need him? (I know I know, he's a hypocrite now.....)

I thought they were putting the jinx on Furyk, usually after they comment on how well they are putting they miss a short one.

I may be the smartest THP staffer.

Thanks Luke Donald.

How do you figure? Seems he's trailing Scott right now. (I am catching up though, and he may have been playing better earlier)

EDIT: Stricker is the only of all our picks beating Scott right now, wondering if the GG curse is over or just waiting.

I thought they were putting the jinx on Furyk, usually after they comment on how well they are putting they miss a short one.

Very true. My fave is when they spend 5 minutes talking about how good a player's wedge game is and then they totally blow the pitch shot.

guess it's a good thing i didn't like the looks of the R11 that much at address because the 2 taylormade staffers i choose both missed the cut in Day and DJ lol

guess it's a good thing i didn't like the looks of the R11 that much at address because the 2 taylormade staffers i choose both missed the cut in Day and DJ lol

Same two for me too. I would bet that the majority of people who took the two TM staffers option picked those two guys.

Geez these tourneys are hard to follow nowadays. New guys at the top from one tourney to the next, and the only difference between a major and a regular tour event is the major just seem to score a few points lower. It seems to me in the past, the majors brought the cream to the top. Nowadays it just seems like another tourney.

Same two for me too. I would bet that the majority of people who took the two TM staffers option picked those two guys.

Same for me, the only one I have left is Toms, hopefully he'll win lol..

Steele putting together a stellar round today. Still see things getting very interesting tomorrow. Still sticking with -9 winning....original contest prediction (better than my player choices).

---

Hand raised.

Same for me, the only one I have left is Toms, hopefully he'll win lol..

I have Adam Scott. I'm out of it because I can bet I am not the only one and surely one of those has at least one other guy!

Kaymer, Day, Woods, Mclimpwrist I'm picking as bad as I play.

Im just hoping Stricker, or Furyk come in and prove me wrong. Hell I'm even warming to Westwood lately for a major.

Just got home. Posting in another thread.

Back