Would love to hear comments.

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap

Excuse the language in this video it was a very interesting day that day. It is a draw swing...

Any gripes? Or issuses anyone sees? Would love to hear something.

Darn right, I have some gripes. I'm a lefty also, but I get nowhere near 286 or 291. How old are you, how tall, and your weight? You look in shape and limber. I wish I could say the same for myself.:clapp:

Good swing there Trucker! So you are the guy I get to put a lawnchair on your avatar after the Morgan cup huh? Sorry dude as you look like a pretty good old boy!

Dude you are built for comfort and your swing is solid. I personally think you could add distance if you were to keep the flex in your left leg and your weight on the inside of the left leg on the take away. It should shorten your swing and allow you to chase it down the line a little better. It will also help you to hold the angle a little longer into impact. These are suggestions that may work to help improve already good action.
The camera man was classic...where can I get some EFF nuggets:D

I agree, quality club twirl.

Nice shot too.

The first club twirl was by far the best, really weak effort on the second one.

Darn right, I have some gripes. I'm a lefty also, but I get nowhere near 286 or 291. How old are you, how tall, and your weight? You look in shape and limber. I wish I could say the same for myself.:clapp:

20 about 5'5 and roughly 180. I lift and did heavy lifting back in high school. I get those distances from getting solid contact I think.

I do need to work on the twirl

Great driver swing, good turn and good hand action, good balance. Easy to see why you can hit it that far with a smooth swing.

Who's the guy with tourettes?

Nah, really nice swing man!

You're LITTLE, but you are BIG!! You hide the 180 well. Congrats on a great golf swing.

I've got a gripe, you are standing on the wrong side of the ball, and you still hit it farther than me.

Question though - do you go past parallel at the top like that with everything or just the driver?

The swing looks pretty good. The club twirl was pretty classy too

Question though - do you go past parallel at the top like that with everything or just the driver?

Mainly my driver. I have developed it in the past few months but for some reason it doesn't affect the distance/accuracy if anything it has helped. These past few months the driver has been one of my best clubs.

I'm a little shorter than you. I was wondering what length you play your driver.

Thanks,
HighSide

I christen thee FrakNuggets! Swing looks good man. I agree with CB though. Lazy twirl on the 2nd.

Wish I had a swing even remotely similar to that. Folks smarter than me will have to help with that one!

I'd like to straighten up your aim a bit, your stance appears a bit open. I take it your miss is a hook or a push? Overswing is no biggie, because your hands are high at the top but I'd like your shaft to be parallell with your aim. Now the shaft is across the aim, pointing too much left. Logically, this would result in straighter shots but it would of course take some time to get used to. At first the swing will probably feel very flat and like the club is waaaaay behind you.

This was the only thing I see that's glaring atm. There have been plenty of golfer in the past that past parallel, so it may not be something to worry about.

Here is a link to a vid I always like to go back and look at, gives a back side view of quite a few good golfers if you like to compare :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sul_s_knEQ

I'd like to straighten up your aim a bit, your stance appears a bit open. I take it your miss is a hook or a push? Overswing is no biggie, because your hands are high at the top but I'd like your shaft to be parallell with your aim. Now the shaft is across the aim, pointing too much left. Logically, this would result in straighter shots but it would of course take some time to get used to. At first the swing will probably feel very flat and like the club is waaaaay behind you.

Thanks for the comments and your dead on. Most times I hold an open stance but my accuracy doesn't slack. But getting parallel at the top is going to be something I'll be working on in the winter. I'm just letting it do what it wants for the rest of the season.

Back