The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Lets try to keep this one about the MC guys.

Sorry Jwow! Let's talk about the mental breakdown you're about to put on puttin4straightjacket.

Puttin4MissingTC. :crying:

It's ok though, we'll get the neighbors all warned prior to the brothers Calloway making their grand entrance.

We should be rolling into the O-town around 4am or so buddy. I'll see you at G.C.

My only regret is not being able to beat up the rest of Team Paradise. JB ducks me, TC ducks me... Jrod punched me though. From IL.

Why do you want to beat up your team?

My only regret is not being able to beat up the rest of Team Paradise. JB ducks me, TC ducks me... Jrod punched me though. From IL.

The confusion has you downright loopy at this point.

Sorry Jwow! Let's talk about the mental breakdown you're about to put on puttin4straightjacket.

It is a good breakdown. I mean it sent him to the woods. There is quite a bit of mayhem, fury and confusion coming out of Team Paradise right now. Last we heard someone was packing an old Nintendo gun from duck hunt and screaming "Goin Mole Hunting". And by screaming, I mean typing emails in all caps.

Puttin4eldricksseconds is worried.

We can play Thursday for sure. I'd love to tee it up with mr. workability himself.

I didn't know RxGus was in TMC

The confusion for Yoccos continues.

07287850523l.jpg

The confusion for Yoccos continues.

07287850523l.jpg

Yeah, I don't even know how to begin trying to get on that wavelength. I injected some horchata into a vein and put on a sombrero and a flannel and rode around in the bed of a pickup but it didn't work.

Yeah, I don't even know how to begin trying to get on that wavelength. I injected some horchata into a vein and put on a sombrero and a flannel and rode around in the bed of a pickup but it didn't work.

First mistake is not having an El Camino.
Second mistake is even bothering.
The confusion of fury has reached new heights.
Next step is nothing but sheer panic.

First mistake is not having an El Camino.
Second mistake is even bothering.
The confusion of fury has reached new heights.
Next step is nothing but sheer panic.

Dammit! Can't believe I forgot the El Camino. I may go to the Verizon store for a bit, try to channel Tmex again.

Massive skim alert... Is there a link for the media coverage?

Massive skim alert... Is there a link for the media coverage?

Details will be posted this week per what JB said over the weekend.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Hey, I'm playing in this shindig. Today I walked a hilly course following my daughter. My calves are absolutely bulging with power. I may be Ninja long in FL. Hell, I may be The Belbs long.

Kevin

Hey, I'm playing in this shindig. Today I walked a hilly course following my daughter. My calves are absolutely bulging with power. I may be Ninja long in FL. Hell, I may be The Belbs long.

Kevin

Sic em pops! You da man :bananadance:

Hit'em long and putt seldom gang!

"These guys are good"

I can't wait for the coverage aspect of this event.. I hope this doesn't sound awkward, but I am fully expecting to be blown away with everything haha!

I can't wait for the coverage aspect of this event.. I hope this doesn't sound awkward, but I am fully expecting to be blown away with everything haha!

I like you too Dan!

I know you want to bet on me OG. It's cool if you do.

Bet on you to win? Normally you would be my horse in any race however, I am flying the Team Paradise flag . I sincerely don't want to wear a pink outfit at my local golf course. You know country boys and how they can rub it in. Kind of like JB :beat-up:

Dammit! Can't believe I forgot the El Camino. I may go to the Verizon store for a bit, try to channel Tmex again.

I've never been less confused in my life. I saw the light today.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I've never been less confused in my life. I saw the light today.
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

You're jumping ship to Hackers then?

Bet on you to win? Normally you would be my horse in any race however, I am flying the Team Paradise flag . I sincerely don't want to wear a pink outfit at my local golf course. You know country boys and how they can rub it in. Kind of like JB :beat-up:

Unfortunately for you Gray, just like when you are betting on yourself, these wagers will leave you out in the cold wearing a dress.

Back