GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Pukka Headwear Announces Launch of Callaway by Pukka Custom Headwear Program​

Findlay, Ohio (August 17, 2011) – Pukka, designer and manufacturer of premium golf headwear, today announces its partnership and license agreement with Callaway Golf Company (NYSE: ELY). As the official licensee of Callaway custom headwear, Pukka has unveiled Callaway by Pukka Custom Headwear Collection, featuring 18 new styles that allow Callaway customers to customize headwear using color, trim options, and co-branded logo opportunities.

Several years in development, the Callaway by Pukka Custom Program was established separately from the standard Pukka Pure-Custom Model, with emphasis on driving the Callaway Brand via club logo and color customization capabilities made available for Green Grass locations. Retail shops have the opportunity to add their club logo to a pre-designed hat style and co-brand it with various Callaway looks. Shops can also choose from an extensive color palette and customize panels or trim accents to match any club logo, creating multiple color combinations within one style.

Together Pukka and Callaway are providing golfers with the highest quality headwear. A leader in headwear fashion and trends, Pukka delivers keen attention to design, comfort and performance.

“Pukka’s objective to align its proprietary production model and leading design capabilities with a powerful consumer golf brand, coupled with Callaway’s desire to offer an innovative headwear solution to its customers, created the perfect collaborative opportunity.” – says Pukka’s President, Tate Miller.

“We are very pleased to offer our retail partners this innovative program and a premium collection of customizable headwear,” said Sjoerd Hanselaar, Director, Global Accessories, Callaway Golf. “Callaway’s commitment to quality and performance align nicely with Pukka’s exceptional capabilities in customization and production.”

For more information about the Callaway by Pukka Custom Headwear Collection, contact your local Callaway sales representative or visit www.callawaybypukka.com.

About Pukka Headwear
Pukka® Headwear is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of premium custom headwear products in the Golf, Collegiate and Team markets. Pukka stands for "original, first class, quality," which is displayed by unrivaled fit, superior materials and fashion-forward design. For more information, please visit www.pukkaheadwear.com or call 1-877-345-5110 for more information.

About Callaway Golf Company
Through an unwavering commitment to innovation, Callaway Golf Company (NYSE:ELY) creates products and services designed to make every golfer a better golfer. Callaway Golf Company manufactures and sells golf clubs and golf balls, and sells golf apparel, footwear and accessories, under the Callaway Golf®, Odyssey®, Top-Flite®, and Ben Hogan® brands in more than 110 countries worldwide. For more information on Callaway Golf’s complete lineup of equipment, footwear and accessories, please visit www.callawaygolf.com.

Zinger_Full.png

This is very cool. I will have one :)

What a great partnership! Look forward to seeing what they come up with.

Interesting, thanks for the news.

Very nice combination.

I dont own any Callaway clubs, but I might have to just get a hat. Great idea and good looking hats.

Very cool, might have to add to my Callaway hat collection.

I love Pukka hats. I think they are the most comfortable line.

Love those hats! Pukka I'd another great job with this line.

Since I'm a bit of a hat ho, I know I will be getting my hands on one of these.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Freaking awesome wow

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Pukka ! is the S*&^ !!!!! Love them

Very sharp looking, I like the color combination also.

oh boy a new pukka hat ddec is giong to want. Very nice looking.

That's awesome. I will have a flex-fit. I will.

Awesome pertnership. Clicked on the link to buy one but doesn't look like they are readily for sale yet. Are the only doing custom hats or will they have some factory designs ready to go out soon?

Those look sweet. What a great partnership and hopefully ups both companies visibility in the clothing arena.

Awesome pertnership. Clicked on the link to buy one but doesn't look like they are readily for sale yet. Are the only doing custom hats or will they have some factory designs ready to go out soon?

I think to purchase a hat you will most likely have to do buy it from a green grass shop. Usually Pukka will sell in pro shops and stores but not always directly from their site.

Very nice indeed!

yeah I'm going to need one of those I think.

GG, will Phil now be sporting Pukka?

LOVE the designs.

yeah I'm going to need one of those I think.

GG, will Phil now be sporting Pukka?

That is a great question and I do not have the answer right now. I will be having dinner with Callaway tonight and I will ask them all about this deal.

Seems like a good fit, two quality companies joining together.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

awesome, looking forward to the answer! I would expect most of their pros to wear it but he may be 'special'

That is a great question and I do not have the answer right now. I will be having dinner with Callaway tonight and I will ask them all about this deal.

How cool would it have been for the Callaway Morgan Cuppers to have gotten these? and me, lol

How cool would it have been for the Callaway Morgan Cuppers to have gotten these? and me, lol

LOL. That would have been really cool. But their Tour hats look pretty sweet as well.

Back