Looking for a round?

Frog hollow on Friday for 21 at 12:18 any takers?

Want me to take it right now then? Same thing as what we did for white clay creek?

Tuesday anyone.? Or afternoon tomorrow?

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Anyone up to play in North Jersey today? Just finished cleaning up from the 'cane and everything's drying up nicely. I'm bored because I have no power, so I'll play just about anywhere.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Anyone near Jacksonville, FL that would like to meet up for any of the following:

Saturday, Sept 3: Champions Club at Julington Creek, around 12:30-1:00 pm

Monday, Sept 5: Jacksonville Beach Golf Club, anytime, preferrably morning

Tuesday, Sept 6: World Golf Village, probably The King & The Bear course, preferrably morning

Looking for a round this weekend. Don't want to travel to be honest figured someone/some people
Could see the home course.

San Diego, CA Playing Balboa Twilight Saturday at 1:30. Only $24 with residence card if anyone wants to join, PM me.

Anyone want to play a round next Sunday in Orlando? I'll be up Sat night with the wife for dinner, and Sunday she wants to shop and I would love to get out and play.

Anyone want to play a round next Sunday in Orlando? I'll be up Sat night with the wife for dinner, and Sunday she wants to shop and I would love to get out and play.

If I am available we can tee it up. Have to check with my better half to see if we have plans. Let's stay in touch this week.

Kongfrontation

Ok, I'll give you a call.. Bella?

Of Ya'll are looking for a 3rd or 4th I'd be interested.

Heck yeah, let's do it.

Anyone wanna play tomorrow?

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

So this might be an odd one, but here goes. I am scheduled for 2 people to play tomorrow morning, 9/20 at 8:40 in the morning here in KC at Shiloh Springs. My brother was gonna play, but, his back has kind of gone out and he is unable to play. I prepaid for the round to get the rate, and i was wondering if anyone wants to join me for a $25 round of golf. PM me and let me know. Otherwise, I'm gonna see if the course will let me get in 36.

Central Connecticut, almost anytime.

Hey Wake,

I PMed you earlier today, might need a fourth. It's free golf all day this Sunday at Highlands Reserve. Got a tee time for the am.

Anyone want to play tomorrow?

tapatalk addict....

Back