New Cleveland Products

Just thought of something.

Wonder if they will incorporate any of the new Kusala's in their line-up. Also, wondering if they'll stick with UL stuff or if this will be more tradition. Very exciting stuff.

Thats just what I was thinking Hawk. I'm really excited for this one.

Just thought of something.

Wonder if they will incorporate any of the new Kusala's in their line-up. Also, wondering if they'll stick with UL stuff or if this will be more tradition. Very exciting stuff.

I hope they stick with the Miyazaki shafts.

I hope they stick with the Miyazaki shafts.

They should since they own Miyazaki.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

They should since they own Miyazaki.

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Well, not really.
SRI owns both companies.

Needs to be new wedges. Mizuno just posted more photos of the R12 wedges on facebook and so Cleveland needs to wow me.

I have a feeling with the success of the CG16 irons, their iron offering are about to grow.

Oh man, I cringed when I saw the big typo in the emails going around for this. Big ouch, unless they are naming a product after Vail, CO.

The only way to make bread and butter better is to add bacon. So I'm going to say bacon flavored or scented wedges or balls. Just a thought. :)

(Bacon scented golf clubs would fly off the shelf. I think I'm onto something here. Where is that US Patent website...)

Needs to be new wedges. Mizuno just posted more photos of the R12 wedges on facebook and so Cleveland needs to wow me.

I have a feeling with the success of the CG16 irons, their iron offering are about to grow.

Have they really been successful, asking because I don't know? I haven't seen them in any bags this year nor have a seen the driver. Most of what I've seen on the "new" front are the TM white clubs, Titleist 910 line and the Callaway Razr irons.

Have they really been successful, asking because I don't know? I haven't seen them in any bags this year nor have a seen the driver. Most of what I've seen on the "new" front are the TM white clubs, Titleist 910 line and the Callaway Razr irons.

Yes they have been.
Moved up in almost every category in marketshare.

I have seen tons of Cleveland wedges this year on tour (Gmac, David Toms, Keegan Bradley, etc).

I hate to say it, but I don't see many of this years stuff in the bags of people at the course I've played. I'm the only one I've seen with a Mashie in the bag. Though every time I let someone hit it, they love it.

I'm getting excited! The meeting isnt until the afternoon and I'm going hunting for the weekend at noon and may have to wait till Sunday to check out the news :sad:

Forged weges. Black mashie. Those're my predictions.

These were my first thoughts. Well, I was thinking 1) expanded wedge line (more loft/bounce options) and 2) black mashie (other clubs). I'm hoping it's more clever than that though. JB's comments make me believe that it will be. Also, regarding the 588 wedges, I would think that rather than just re-issuing that design, they'll be releasing a new line based on the 588, with updates. Kind of like an homage design, modernized.

very cool...I like where Cleveland is becoming more of a recognized brand via advertising and general 'hipness'...stealing a page right out of another competitor's playbook imo

Nevermind the fact that their products are just plain awesome! I'm a huge fan of my Cleveland / Srixon gear.

The only way to make bread and butter better is to add bacon. So I'm going to say bacon flavored or scented wedges or balls. Just a thought. :)

(Bacon scented golf clubs would fly off the shelf. I think I'm onto something here. Where is that US Patent website...)

HAHA - love this - I'd buy bacon scented clubs, but then again, I might get too distracted to swing properly. Plus, I'd be drooling the entire round.

I have seen tons of Cleveland wedges this year on tour (Gmac, David Toms, Keegan Bradley, etc).

Those I have seen and I played the CG16 56 before I bought the Eye2XG. Thanks

anyone think it will be an adjustable driver like the ZStar?(if it's a driver at all)

anyone think it will be an adjustable driver like the ZStar?(if it's a driver at all)

I don't think so. I think Srixon has the adjustable line covered and Cleveland has the non-adjustable line covered. They would essentially be competing with themselves if they did that.

I don't think so. I think Srixon has the adjustable line covered and Cleveland has the non-adjustable line covered.

true, but they are different companies(even though owned by SRI). Could you see them doing what Nike did in the past, put out 1 adjustable and 1 non? announcements will be coming later today, I just thought this thread would be going crazy with more speculation.

when in the eff is this post going to be updated with gear? It's awful, this waiting stuff.

Not for at least another couple hours I assume.

true, but they are different companies(even though owned by SRI). Could you see them doing what Nike did in the past, put out 1 adjustable and 1 non? announcements will be coming later today, I just thought this thread would be going crazy with more speculation.

I could definitely see a different driver line coming out from Cleveland I just don't think it will be adjustable. Just my prediction on current products with Z-Star covering the adjustable and then Cleveland not.

My hope: don't be white. :D

Thats the hard part... Patience!!! I dont have it and want to see whats up.

No way it's white. I hope.

Back