Morgan Cup is Live!

Been quite fun following the action this weekend but I can't imagine how it was at the event. Congrats to all of the participants it's been a blast to follow these few months, thanks to THP, Callaway, and Taylormade for putting on this unbelievable once in a lifetime opportunity for those involved.

I wasn't able to upload the video earlier but I am working on getting the rest of Sunday's round up now and then I will update the scoreboard. Unfortunately my internet speed is SO MUCH SLOWER than Reunion so this may take a while. I apologize for the delay but I appreciate all your patience and I hope you enjoy the coverage.

The video coverage was fantastic GG, thanks to you and all who helped make it possible!! Next best thing to actually being there. Looked like an awesome time was has by all, and memories to last a life time. Kudos to the players too, teeing off in front of the camera had to be some serious first tee jitters. I would have probably hit a topper, or a moonshot. lol

I do want to THANK Team Paradise and congrat them on a job well done! You kept me out of a dress guys and for that I am forever thankful!!

I've only seen portions of the video footage at this Lou.t, but well done to all of you who put in the time and effort to keep us, the masses, connected here. Congrats to all involved including those lucky enough to play, everyone was a winner here.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I do want to THANK Team Paradise and congrat them on a job well done! You kept me out of a dress guys and for that I am forever thankful!!

Me too!

Awesome avatar you have there buddy.

Congrats to Team Paradise :D

at least JB beat P4B

I will be catching up on all Sunday's videos today as I was busy for most of yesterday.

Well done to all involved on a great Event :D

I love the intro's on the tee times GG! This is one of the coolest events I've ever seen.

If I ever make it to one of these, I'm asking for a Michael Buffer-style intro with Rocky theme music! ...Quickly followed by the sad trombone sound after my poor drive! :dohanim:

Oh, and quick edit: I love how the video streams roll over. nice!

Last edited:
Team Paradise 1 Team Hackers 0.

No one really lost. We're all winners. Thanks for everyone's support. It was just as much your event as it was ours and I see great things on the horizon for all of THP!

Bravo JB and GG! You sure know how to throw an event and made us all feel like tour pros.

Team Paradise 1 Team Hackers 0.

No one really lost. We're all winners. Thanks for everyone's support. It was just as much your event as it was ours and I see great things on the horizon for all of THP!

Bravo JB and GG! You sure know how to throw an event and made us all feel like tour pros.

Thats a good point. Even if I were in the event and played on the Team Hackers it just seems like everyone had the time of their lives and it truly was an amazing experience. It looks like this event was a big success even though it took a lot of hard work from JB, GG, and other THPers, but I hope the success of the event means another Morgan Cup next year! Congrats to everyone on Team Paradise, as well as Team Hackers!

I want to still be at the Morgan Cup.

lol i would love to have been there so i can only imagine how hard it is for you guys to leave

Thanks OG, man JB was a tough opponent yesterday. I lost hole 1 and it never looked up from there. Down 4 thru 9 was not what I had drawn up, I did hang on to keep you out of that dress, but I'll be honest....it wasn't looking good for a while. He shot a 74 and even shooting an 81 I was just outplayed by a mile. We had a blast the entire time though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Looks like you played some real good golf, Jake. That putt on 18 was awesome to see dude.

Looks like you played some real good golf, Jake. That putt on 18 was awesome to see dude.

Dude, Jake was clutch as hell. That was no tap in for the win. I was so glad that I was able to see that in person.

Thanks OG, man JB was a tough opponent yesterday. I lost hole 1 and it never looked up from there. Down 4 thru 9 was not what I had drawn up, I did hang on to keep you out of that dress, but I'll be honest....it wasn't looking good for a while. He shot a 74 and even shooting an 81 I was just outplayed by a mile. We had a blast the entire time though.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

You played hard and well,,,, a few of us had oiled that JB machine up to where he was cooking with Crisco! We are proud of you Jake . Shooting an 81 is way better than average golf so smile buddy!

You played hard and well,,,, a few of us had oiled that JB machine up to where he was cooking with Crisco! We are proud of you Jake . Shooting an 81 is way better than average golf so smile buddy!

Seriously- Jake brought his game for sure. Shooting 80 anywhere is hard- things have to be going your way- and In a competition like this- that's like a 75

Back