Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Your speedy choice of a ladies outfit is a little concerning, Matty.

Dang and they don't allow cameras or cell phones on the range during demo day !

I have a feeling the image will be burned in all our brains:bad::beat-up::crying::confused2:

Stupid Buzzard. This thing is driving me crazy!

you're welcome :) Props to OG and KB on that one....

Floats like a butterfly and stings like a bee = Super Buzzard! I think we got em good dubbledxu lol.....

Gray, I will get you back for this.

Gray, I will get you back for this.

rut roh!!! I'm shaking like your sig now lol. Please Mr. Buzzard don't attack me as I don't want you hurting yourself falling off that branch you are perched on.... OG smiles

I plead not guilty lol

Dang and they don't allow cameras or cell phones on the range during demo day !

He has got to walk from his room to the range, get a nice picture as he walks. Oh, and I like the bad arse avy much better, I will think of it every time I tee it up with you when you are wearing your Aussie hat.

He has got to walk from his room to the range, get a nice picture as he walks. Oh, and I like the bad arse avy much better, I will think of it every time I tee it up with you when you are wearing your Aussie hat.

Kind of looks like me huh? lol That avy is going to be kicking some butt down in Florida next May. Especially that Old Buzzard barely hanging on his branch LMAO!!!!

Gray, aren't you halfway to the grave? You know what buzzards eat, right?? hehehe

Gray, aren't you halfway to the grave? You know what buzzards eat, right?? hehehe

What do buzzards eat? Well after they lose a Morgan Cup bet they eat a cool sig huh?

If you see my shadow flying overhead you better say your prayers!

Where's BulldogsGolf? I gave him a fancy new avatar for today.

I'm sorry I cost so many guys so many avatars and signatures. I played as best I could. The Saturday am match against my brother and Jake was a battle. Kmac and I went on a mini tear on 15,16,17 to really make it interesting. Saturday pm, I ran into a Canadian buzzsaw named the belbs. He hit the ball beautifully that afternoon, and when he didn't his partner ary was right there to pick him up. I actually played my best golf that afternoon but they answered me every time. I actually shot 2 under par from holes 3 - 14 and it still wasn't enough. Having amol's family follow us was great. They were very supportive of both squads and it was cool to have someone cheer for you when you hit a nice shot. Those guys made some clutch putts, especially Amol's birdie on the par 3 6th, that was awesome! He gave it the old "walk it in" routine. SUnday's singles match with biggsy was fun. I was never really in trouble and had him dormie and he caught fire. I loved that we halved the match. I wouldn't want it to end any other way. The matches were tighter than they came across, I promise, just a putt here or there and who knows.

Just have to say this thread was awesome guys and we were talking about the bets during the Morgan Cup. Thank you everyone for your support during the MOrgan Cup, it truly made the event what it was.

Dude, I came out like a champ. Only lost the sig bet. It was really fun having something on the line for the MC. The support and excitement was a great thing to see.

Hawk for all the crap you got about the prior rainbow-brite sig, this bouncing buzzard is atrocious!

Hawk for all the crap you got about the prior rainbow-brite sig, this bouncing buzzard is atrocious!

It's brutal. I'll wear it like a badge of honor dude. I'd support those Hackers all over again if I had the chance.

Reactions: SW
It's brutal. I'll wear it like a badge of honor dude. I'd support those Hackers all over again if I had the chance.

Hmmmmm you might get to wear it again for the 2012 Outing matches so keep wishing there Big Bird lol.....

Hmmmmm you might get to wear it again for the 2012 Outing matches so keep wishing there Big Bird lol.....

Haha...

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Hey all, I had a blast. Thanks to the people who believed in me. If you didnt then go to......

Hey all, I had a blast. Thanks to the people who believed in me. If you didnt then go to......

Glad u had fun

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I believed in you man. team Paradise FTW

I must say, this thread has resulted in some very funny, but also very disturbing pictures on the forum!

I'm sorry I cost so many guys so many avatars and signatures. I played as best I could. The Saturday am match against my brother and Jake was a battle. Kmac and I went on a mini tear on 15,16,17 to really make it interesting. Saturday pm, I ran into a Canadian buzzsaw named the belbs. He hit the ball beautifully that afternoon, and when he didn't his partner ary was right there to pick him up. I actually played my best golf that afternoon but they answered me every time. I actually shot 2 under par from holes 3 - 14 and it still wasn't enough. Having amol's family follow us was great. They were very supportive of both squads and it was cool to have someone cheer for you when you hit a nice shot. Those guys made some clutch putts, especially Amol's birdie on the par 3 6th, that was awesome! He gave it the old "walk it in" routine. SUnday's singles match with biggsy was fun. I was never really in trouble and had him dormie and he caught fire. I loved that we halved the match. I wouldn't want it to end any other way. The matches were tighter than they came across, I promise, just a putt here or there and who knows.

TC, I highly enjoyed our match along with belbs and DirtyDawg on Saturday afternoon. My family enjoyed watching it too, and all of them enjoyed meeting you and thought you were a really nice guy.

I knew that I was going to "walk in" a putt at some time during the weekend, even if it was just a 3 footer! To have it be like a 25 footer for birdie to win the hole was even better.

You're taking it like a champ, glad we could make a simple bet & have fun with it afterwards.

I must say, this thread has resulted in some very funny, but also very disturbing pictures on the forum!

TC, I highly enjoyed our match along with belbs and DirtyDawg on Saturday afternoon. My family enjoyed watching it too, and all of them enjoyed meeting you and thought you were a really nice guy.

I knew that I was going to "walk in" a putt at some time during the weekend, even if it was just a 3 footer! To have it be like a 25 footer for birdie to win the hole was even better.

You can putt for me any day ary... Man the short games I saw this weekend make me really jealous.

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Back