THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

No the draft wasnt that bad but some team managers had very bad drafts.

C'mon, my waiting to take a starting QB until Jason Campbell was the best available was a brilliant move.

C'mon, my waiting to take a starting QB until Jason Campbell was the best available was a brilliant move.

You and I traded QB's very early in the season, like week 2. Matt Cassel and Pierre Thomas(who played in about 2 games for me) for McNabb

I will go on record now and say that I will not be remotely interested in trading with the politician (ddec). He's flat out insulting, and I work in the car business.

I will go on record now and say that I will not be remotely interested in trading with the politician (ddec). He's flat out insulting, and I work in the car business.

stupid used car salesman. The only thing worse than a politician

I muffed on QB also. Cutler was a bad choice

I'm ready to eat some league three faces if there are enough people for a third league.

he's dead now....oh wrong Hightower....never mind....

Ha. I would never ever draft beanie.

I would have drafted Hightower over beanie.. he at least gets catches...

I swung and missed on Shon Green. He ruined my team.

Matt Schaub did help you towards the end of the year though when he got hot.
Losing Jason Snelling is where your downfall was haha

Matt Schaub did help you towards the end of the year though when he got hot.
Losing Jason Snelling is where your downfall was haha

ha. Yeah Schaub got me a couple wins there at the end. My only wins haha

I muffed on QB also. Cutler was a bad choice

Last year was my first time doing a 16-team league, and I underestimated the run on second string QBs.

With the craziness of the Morgan Cup we sincerely apologize for the delay but the 3rd league will not get set up until tomorrow. So sorry for the delay!

With the craziness of the Morgan Cup we sincerely apologize for the delay but the 3rd league will not get set up until tomorrow. So sorry for the delay!

why so busy? Something going on this week :joy:

Appears there are a ton of bad feelings about last year...

Was the draft really that bad?

No not at all, were just giving each other a hard time. No bad feelings. All in fun.

The toilet bowl game was fun. OEM still has the toilet trophy.

Donation for League 3 is in!! Let's get this party started!!! Now its time to really do some research.... I love slow work days!!!

Donation for League 3 is in!! Let's get this party started!!! Now its time to really do some research.... I love slow work days!!!

League 3. BOOYAH!

I have no idea how ya'll remember who you have on your team last year. I couldn't name one player of mine without pure guesswork.

Is there still a spot open in a league?

League 3. BOOYAH!

I have no idea how ya'll remember who you have on your team last year. I couldn't name one player of mine without pure guesswork.

I am right there with you on that one. I cant remember the team I had last year and I wont the whole damn thing! I think I drafted McNabb in the first round though. Cant remember exactly.

I am right there with you on that one. I cant remember the team I had last year and I wont the whole damn thing! I think I drafted McNabb in the first round though. Cant remember exactly.

If you drafted mcnabb in the first roimd there is no way you won.

tap on deez

Back