Win a @SLIGOWEAR Brian Gay autographed stand bag

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
Follow us on Twitter for a chance to win this Brian Gay autographed stand bag.
If we crack 2000 followers by the launch of our Spring 2012 collection (March 15, 2012) one lucky follower will win this BG signed Sligo bag.

Follow us @SLIGOWEAR for your chance to win. Some rules apply.

sligo_12_digibag.jpg

Been a @SligoWear follower for a while now. Thanks for a sweet contest. Digging the shirt Brian is wearing there.

I've already been following Sligo Wear, but added Sligo wear UK just now.

Following. Nice outfit! Love the colors. Sligo belt buckles are sleek looking.

I certainly followed! I retweeted as well!

Very cool. I can tell you that in person these bags look outstanding.

I've been a follower and saw these bags in person, they look great!
Wore my O'Brien the other day and for nothing but compliments

I like to follow the Sligo guys as well. Thanks for the cool contest. That bag is something else. I think the digitile pattern makes for a pretty awesome accent.

Already follow, I'm really impressed in the comfort of the shirt's. The 2012 catalog selection should satisfy any golfer's want's.

Yep, following you guys! Love your apparel, and the bag looks beautiful!

Already following you guys...,this would look great in my office!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Already was a sligowear follower! Thanks for the contest and looking forward to the spring 2012 collection especially those yellow Preston pants and that shirt that Brian Gay is wearing in the photo.

Already following here also, but cool opportunity! BG looking sharp as always.

Very cool. Love me some Sligo!

Done. Wearing my THP Sligo shirt today and loving it!

Very cool. I can tell you that in person these bags look outstanding.
I remember JB talking about these bags the first time he saw them about a year ago and I haven't forgotten about it. Being able to game one of those beauties would be awesome.

following and retweeted.... thanks can't wait for the new line to come out.

Already a follower and retweeted. Great looking bag that would go nicely with my Sligowear clothes.

Sweet contest.

Didn't know you guys were on Twitter. LOVE your gear. Easy follow decision.

You've got another follower. I got my first Sligo shirts when I purchased the THP Sligo's and have been addicted to your apparel since. I have bought 3 more Sligo shirts. I love them.

Thanks everyone for the follows, we are closing in on the 1900 mark. If you haven't yet be sure to follow us for a chance to win the Brian Gay signed Sligo stand bag.

Back