Some Pictures From Arrowhead Golf Course

RonInThornton

LEFTIES UNITE!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
28 GHIN
Played here in a tournament yesterday. Scenery is so breath taking that you sometimes forget to take your shot

Sunrise on the rocks

IMAG0014.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0013.jpg
[/IMG]

View of Denver from the course:

IMAG0016.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0020.jpg
[/IMG]

As you can see the wind was kicking up just a touch

IMAG0017.jpg
[/IMG]

The 18th View from the Tee Box

IMAG0011.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0026.jpg
[/IMG]

One of the Course Residents. A 6 point buck passed behind us on the 12th hole but I didn't get my camera out in time to get his picture

IMAG0038.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow, I would love to play there. Thanks for the pics

Wow that place looks amazing, thanks for sharing!

That place looks fantastic just wow thanks for sharing. Major jealous

awesome pics, thanks for sharing

It's an amazing course. Played a lot of golf there when I was young.

A real beauty and thanks for the pics Ron!

That place looks amazing - thanks for the pics!

That looks amazing thanks for the pics!

Talk about a moonscape, simply beautiful...thanks for sharing

Amazing pictures, thanks for sharing.

I always use to imagine what a golf course would look like in Garden of the Gods; this pretty much leaves little to the imagination. Thanks for the pics.

This is the Par 3 13th

IMAG0030.jpg
[/IMG]

Just as I was teeing off my buddy yells out "Holy S***, look at that coyote" I hooked the ball really bad, and it went ricocheting off those rocks on the left. Sounded like machine gun fire with the echos

Great pics!

Very cool Ron! Not the kind of view I get in Indiana...lol. Great looking course.

LMFAO i saw this and was like oh i play at arrowhead its kinda a dog track! I wish my arrowhead looked like your arrowhead! very nice course. i wanna get out west to play just for the views alone! Great pics.

This is the Par 3 13th

IMAG0030.jpg
[/IMG]

Just as I was teeing off my buddy yells out "Holy S***, look at that coyote" I hooked the ball really bad, and it went ricocheting off those rocks on the left. Sounded like machine gun fire with the echos

The famous par 3 between the red rocks. How did you like the par four where you had to go around the red rock? I'm can't remember 100% but I think it was right after this par three or close.

Tapaway!

That's gorgeous. Just "wow" is all I can say. You don't get that in Oklahoma.

I'd imagine it's tough to shoot a good round of golf when it's hard not to just look around.

I've been wanting to play there since my friends moved to Denver a few years ago. Maybe next time I'm out...

That is a beautiful course!

The famous par 3 between the red rocks. How did you like the par four where you had to go around the red rock? I'm can't remember 100% but I think it was right after this par three or close.

Tapaway!

Talking about the one that doglegs right around the big rock?

I've been wanting to play there since my friends moved to Denver a few years ago. Maybe next time I'm out...

If you make it out hit me up and we'll play a round there

Back