The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you get a piercing?

I guess I had a little scab from a bug bite. Scratched it and blood has been coming out for 15 minutes.

Kevin

I don't know what it is... But I like it!

We need to send some over to Esox.

Has it stopped yet? Might have tro try a tourniquet.

We need to send some over to Esox.

Has it stopped yet? Might have tro try a tourniquet.

I'm waiting for him to cut it off. That would have made some neat MC video's and people could have asked him if he had been doing any painting recently all day long.

CL how long do you have to keep the smilies up for? Until I went into the Paula Creamer thread and saw pictures I wanted to bite something due to the smiley vomit.

For all you guys that are stuck at work on Friday afternoon. I am heading to the course!!!! BOOOM!!

You suck!

Dillema:

Used to work on a floor with almost all women. Negative to that was lots of talking. Positive was having basically my own bathroom.

Now I work with almost all men (like 40 of them). Positive is the limited talking and gossiping. Negative is that the bathroom always smells like a diaper pail and there is ALWAYS somebody in there.

I could wear headphones at the old job, but not sure if it's appropriate to wear nose plugs here.

i wonder if its safe to grill inside during the hurricane... just in case the power goes out

i wonder if its safe to grill inside during the hurricane... just in case the power goes out

Sure it is. Don't worry about the carbon monoxide or anything. haha

well if we are out of power for god knows how long... that grill is gonna be working over time mmmm

I'd like to punch Verizon in the face.

Jacqui had to deal with Verizon for a full year after she got to KC before she was able to go to T-Mobile.

Yesterday was crazy. All technology starting screwing me at 2:00. My DVRs acted weird for the whole day, I had an automatic sliding door at the store not open so I walked right into it when I went to get some booze after 2. The worst part is I was so pissed I wasn't answering my phone and missed out on caddying for Watney in the pro-am today. Instead my buddy gets to do it. Sometimes it's just not your day. New day today though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch that really sucks... missing out to caddy for Watney. Hope your week gets better...

Jacqui had to deal with Verizon for a full year after she got to KC before she was able to go to T-Mobile.

I just wish they were more understanding to people who get crap phones that work well. I guess that's why we sign contracts though..

Working on Saturday's rock! Especially when your pals are on THP. I can sit here all day and not get evil looks from the woman at home. hahahaha

Working on Saturday's rock! Especially when your pals are on THP. I can sit here all day and not get evil looks from the woman at home. hahahaha

Especially when it's raining out:rain:

Nice buddy, hope we can entertain you. How about a new thread, "should Paula Creamer wear black socks or white socks?"

Nice buddy, hope we can entertain you. How about a new thread, "should Paula Creamer wear black socks or white socks?"

Paula Creamer wears socks? Never noticed.

I'd like to party with Michele Wie. I could teach her a few things.

In the backseat of her Kia?:dance:

I bet you could. She'd never be the same again.

wonder if i have to cancel my teetime for tomorrow... or do i get an irene pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back