Boccieri FW Wood Forum Testing Signup

That has got to be brutal, espicially when you know you have a new club coming in also.

Brutal doesn't doesnt describe it! But, I have a bunch of goodies waiting for me when I get home.

---
- ...just tap it in...

Nothing for me today, hopefully tomorrow hehe

Hey everybody imagine my surprise when i just got home for lunch to find a long brown box on the porch from none other than Boccieri, Pics and first thoughts to come later this afternoon! Let the testing begin!

SWEETTTTT!!!! Looking forward to your pics and now i am really anxious for mine to get here.

Hey everybody imagine my surprise when i just got home for lunch to find a long brown box on the porch from none other than Boccieri, Pics and first thoughts to come later this afternoon! Let the testing begin!

WOW! Wasnt expecting these to be getting there so soon. Excellent! You went with 3W correct?

Also, to all the testers, can we get a quick count of who got what?

WOW! Wasnt expecting these to be getting there so soon. Excellent! You went with 3W correct?

Also, to all the testers, can we get a quick count of who got what?

Me either, i was expecting monday-wednesday but they were FAST. I went with the 5 wood, i gotta head back to work for a little bit but i promise i will have my pics up as soon as i get off work. Beautiful club i tell ya

Me either, i was expecting monday-wednesday but they were FAST. I went with the 5 wood, i gotta head back to work for a little bit but i promise i will have my pics up as soon as i get off work. Beautiful club i tell ya

Now I am contemplating leaving work to see if it's at my house!

This is what I have...

3 Wood
tdinbr
SpacemanSpiff
war.eagle
BamBooBender
d_in_la
mikedean441

5 Wood
10YardDraw
royalwulff

Alright guys i got the pics ready to put up but im gonna wait until the actual review thread goes up or we are told to just use this one, i dont want to put it all in the wrong place, im gonna try to find out real quick.

Alright guys i got the pics ready to put up but im gonna wait until the actual review thread goes up or we are told to just use this one, i dont want to put it all in the wrong place, im gonna try to find out real quick.

Looking forward to it. Really ready to get home to see if I have something waiting for me...

Looking forward to it. Really ready to get home to see if I have something waiting for me...

I know MikeDean will have his today as well, it was shipped from Ohio so he should have it anyway lol

Back