The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went out today and played the back tees. I sure am hitting my 3 wood and hybrids good. Those distances aren't scaring me as much anymore. Hmmmmmmm.....

I love to hear this!!

I went out today is some crazy conditions. Fully embraced them. Hit 10 gir's, and walked off the course with a 78. I can't remember the last time I shot in the 80's. You guys keep working on those videos and I'm going to keep working on how to decimate whoever is unlucky enough to draw me in Myrtle Beach. I'm driving the ball well, striping iron shots and putting like a freak.

I only wish chunkylurker and nerfny's house cleaner had the game to remotely bring it against me. I'm wanting a piece of my R11 brother tadashi. Rumor is, he's awesome. I'm up for the challenge.

That's high praise from my brother TC. I would relish a head to head with you my friend. You keep up those GiRs and I will have to work double hard. I will be front and center waiting to see if we can make that happen.

That's high praise from my brother TC. I would relish a head to head with you my friend. You keep up those GiRs and I will have to work double hard. I will be front and center waiting to see if we can make that happen.

I have my finger's crossed dude!

I think we could offer a match where both dude's shoot under par :bananadance:

I have my finger's crossed dude!

I think we could offer a match where both dude's shoot under par :bananadance:

So whose is the 3rd in the match? Freddie and ??? shoots under par?

Tappin' from my iPad!

So whose is the 3rd in the match? Freddie and ??? shoots under par?

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ain't gonna be you cookie. I keep forgetting that some schmuck has to pretend to contend with Tadashi and I.

Ain't gonna be you cookie. I keep forgetting that some schmuck has to pretend to contend with Tadashi and I.

We will find out soon enough who is in the show with you big guy!!

And you are right, highly doubtful I would be playing you in singles but I will have a teammate to take care of you on Sunday!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm out of the under par argument. Shot a 92 yesterday at Chambers Bay in 30 mph winds and rain. Worst round of the year for me. Didn't drive or putt well, irons were ok. I have some work to do if I'm gonna compete in the MC. I see a lot of range time in my future!

I'm out of the under par argument. Shot a 92 yesterday at Chambers Bay in 30 mph winds and rain. Worst round of the year for me. Didn't drive or putt well, irons were ok. I have some work to do if I'm gonna compete in the MC. I see a lot of range time in my future!

Would be killer to go low at the MC, wouldn't it? I have a low of 73 this year and a high of 98 so who the heck knows what I would shoot.

We will find out soon enough who is in the show with you big guy!!

And you are right, highly doubtful I would be playing you in singles but I will have a teammate to take care of you on Sunday!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'll take on big, mighty TC for you Cookie. I could take the big lefty down. :D Maybe...

Would be killer to go low at the MC, wouldn't it? I have a low of 73 this year and a high of 98 so who the heck knows what I would shoot.
Heck yes! I just need more consistency for this type of competition. That is what the range is for.

Man, I hope KellyBo submits a video! How cool would that be?

Pretty cool, but even she doesn't stand a chance against team thp

If Kellybo got paired against me I would lose my mind. I would be intimidated.

She played against our 7 time Senior Club champ last month in a Ryder Cup style Match and waxed his butt good. I think he was embarrassed to say the least as he still has some very good game and many won't bet against him at our golf club!

I only say this because it's happened to me, but she would destroy you haha.

You'd really enjoy it though. She's a great person to play a round of golf with.

Kellybo is too good to be an amateur :p

Kellybo is too good to be an amateur :p

That's right. In fact, I'm so good I'm going to skip the MC and go straight to the PGA Tour! I'm even way too good for the LPGA.....in my dreams!

I only say this because it's happened to me, but she would destroy you haha.

You'd really enjoy it though. She's a great person to play a round of golf with.

We have both come a long ways since that round. It was a BLAST!

She played against our 7 time Senior Club champ last month in a Ryder Cup style Match and waxed his butt good. I think he was embarrassed to say the least as he still has some very good game and many won't bet against him at our golf club!

Yeah, we are both a 12 handicap and played way closer that day than the tees that would be played at the Morgan Cup. Not to mention .... he is older than Ole Gray! Our club championship is obviously net handicap in the senior division. For some reason, I play WAY better against men than the women and I don't know why.

What, afraid I will hit you with one of my shanks? :D

Pretty cool, but even she doesn't stand a chance against team thp

Maybe not everyone on Team THP, but I'd take you on pretty boy! :alien:

Kelly, make it happen!

Good stuff yorkem!

For some reason when I uploaded mine it said 34 seconds, so got home from work today, did a retake and I think it turned out better than my original! Gotta polish up the promo video and the email should be sent off tomorrow!

I had that issue with my intro, but got it cut down. I am hoping it won't be an issue on the promo.

I went out today is some crazy conditions. Fully embraced them. Hit 10 gir's, and walked off the course with a 78. I can't remember the last time I shot in the 80's. You guys keep working on those videos and I'm going to keep working on how to decimate whoever is unlucky enough to draw me in Myrtle Beach. I'm driving the ball well, striping iron shots and putting like a freak.

I only wish chunkylurker and nerfny's house cleaner had the game to remotely bring it against me. I'm wanting a piece of my R11 brother tadashi. Rumor is, he's awesome. I'm up for the challenge.

That's awesome bro! Who were you playing against?

I went out today and played the back tees. I sure am hitting my 3 wood and hybrids good. Those distances aren't scaring me as much anymore. Hmmmmmmm.....

Do it KB. What's the worst thing that happens? Chunky asked me how I would feel if you got in and beat me. My response: The same way I would feel if anyone else beat me. You are a very good golfer, and an even better person KB. I hope you try for it, and get in.

I know!!! Awesome, right!?!?

That doesn't take you out of consideration. There are a whole lot of great golfers who wouldn't break 90 at Chambers in those conditions. That course is killer on a good day add wind and rain and it would be like playing the British Open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back