The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. Not trying to be an ass. Not good at conveying attitude along with text.

I think the computer will be a beast. No doubt. Mac Pros always are.

All I was trying to say was that I feel it's a bit pompous to make a comment like he did about a product when you're not even ready to put the product in people's homes yet.

Wasn't meaning to attack your ideas or opinion on it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

No worries man. I just think Apple was getting bashed and with the new release of a huge overhaul of one of their big money makers, he wanted to throw a jab at all the critics. I thought it was fitting. The keynote is a huge event and even if it's not completely ready, they wanted to make waves with its 'release', as they did with the new iOS.

It's just good banter. Not trying to bash your opinions either. We're all friends here, right? Haha

Does anyone have tips on how to re-juice my battery? It dies rather quick and I charge it properly, being waiting for it to be near dead or dead then charging it up.
I hate having to charge my phone 2 times a day! I have the 4s and got it in April 2012.

Thank you in advance.
-Manny

Also I don't use Bluetooth, With-Fi (unless at home) and I don't have my location on.

Does anyone have tips on how to re-juice my battery? It dies rather quick and I charge it properly, being waiting for it to be near dead or dead then charging it up.
I hate having to charge my phone 2 times a day! I have the 4s and got it in April 2012.

Thank you in advance.
-Manny

Every few months I do a full factory restore to default and then reinstall my apps. Sometimes the OS can get a bit wonky and a clean install of iOS generally does the trick. Just make sure to restore as a new phone, don't restore from a previous backup.

Every few months I do a full factory restore to default and then reinstall my apps. Sometimes the OS can get a bit wonky and a clean install of iOS generally does the trick. Just make sure to restore as a new phone, don't restore from a previous backup.

Thank you for the advice bud. I will definitely try that and hopefully it'll work:))

Anyone have any tips how I can take photos with my iphone or ipad and then use them in posts here on THP? I used to be able to put my old digital camera photos on my computer and use them to put in posts. Now the iphone has links to put photos directly on facebook or twitter, but I can't find anyway to simply move them from photo section to host in posts. There is a way to use the cloud, but I can't figure it out. I have worked on computers many times and I'm not tech illiterate. Thanks in advance.

Anyone have any tips how I can take photos with my iphone or ipad and then use them in posts here on THP? I used to be able to put my old digital camera photos on my computer and use them to put in posts. Now the iphone has links to put photos directly on facebook or twitter, but I can't find anyway to simply move them from photo section to host in posts. There is a way to use the cloud, but I can't figure it out. I have worked on computers many times and I'm not tech illiterate. Thanks in advance.

Using the iOS app, Tapatalk, you can choose photos to post on the forum just like you would to Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site.

Here's a link: Tapatalk

If you need anymore instructions, let us know and we'll be glad to help!

So now I have an iPhone 5.

Just this week it started giving me problems.

Turns off and on randomly. About 40 times a day. And when it rings and I answer it hangs up and turns off and them back on.

Also I can't turn it off permanently. When I try it automatically turns on.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks

Turns off and on randomly. About 40 times a day. And when it rings and I answer it hangs up and turns off and them back on.

Thanks

I can't answer your question but if you have an Apple store close to you I'd make an appointment and go there. They replaced my phone recently when the sleep / wake button wasn't working well.

ouzo - yeah the problem s you got a lemon - take it back!
never had any such issues w mine

California92 you can also try shutting down a bunch of your apps by double tapping the home button. The hold one of the apps and delete the apps out of the running memory might help a little. I didn't know they did this until a few weeks ago when I was told about it. Hope it helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
I can't answer that, but I'm having a ton of troubles with my sleep button not working consistently, I don't want to take the time to get it replaced, but I'm afraid that's the best option.

Thanks

If you've had it less than a year or if you bought AppleCare, this sounds like a free replacement.

So on the 4th of July, I was pushed into the pool with my iPhone in my pocket! FML right?
Thankfully the only thing (knock on wood) that doesn't work is my speaker.

So on the 4th of July, I was pushed into the pool with my iPhone in my pocket! FML right?
Thankfully the only thing (knock on wood) that doesn't work is my speaker.

Not so much as F the L of the person who pushed you in... I'd be looking for them to pay for it unless it was an accident. In that case, insurance should cover it.

Not so much as F the L of the person who pushed you in... I'd be looking for them to pay for it unless it was an accident. In that case, insurance should cover it.

I am already was offered a new one lol. I just was not up for the hassle. But I do have insurance and warranty. It was not an accident at all.

I just wish they would hurry up and release the new phone. My old iphone 4 has been a good one, but it's certainly outlived it's 16gb of memory. I won't make the mistake of getting a phone with such a small amount of membory next time.

I am already was offered a new one lol. I just was not up for the hassle. But I do have insurance and warranty. It was not an accident at all.

Fair enough. I'd think that if you're shelling out the $10 or whatever for insurance, this should be covered. It's not like no one's ever dropped a phone in a puddle or something.

Using the iOS app, Tapatalk, you can choose photos to post on the forum just like you would to Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site.

Here's a link: Tapatalk

If you need anymore instructions, let us know and we'll be glad to help!
Thanks much Miller this is exactly what I was looking for. Now I need to purchase my own iphone and stop stealing my wife's phone. Thanks again.

Thanks much Miller this is exactly what I was looking for. Now I need to purchase my own iphone and stop stealing my wife's phone. Thanks again.

No problem, bud. Glad to help.

Any guru's can help me out here?

So I updated the iPhone 5 to iOS 7.

The problem is any of the forums I frequent won't remember my user name or passwords. Ever time I come here for example I have to re type my user name and password to log on to the forum.

Anyone know how I can resolve this?

Thanks.

Nevermind. Problem fixed.

What was the fix? I recently noticed that I am having same problem with my iPad.

I just erased the app and downloaded it again...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back