Morgan Cup is Live!

I'm such an idiot. I kept thinking the videos would update in the playlist. So I'm just now watching round 2. Even though I already know the ugly results.

I am not sure I have ever looked forward to a round more than I do the one tomorrow.
A shot at redemption after letting my team down.
A chance to show Puttin4Fillintheblank that this old man still has a shot or two left.
But most importantly a chance to tee it up with one of my favorite people there is.

I look forward to it buddy! Good/good?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I am feeling pretty good. I know JB is going to come to play and I really look forward to the round....I know for a fact that I'm going to get his best golf, that is a fact. And we're going to have a ton of fun.

I am not sure I have ever looked forward to a round more than I do the one tomorrow.
A shot at redemption after letting my team down.
A chance to show Puttin4Fillintheblank that this old man still has a shot or two left.
But most importantly a chance to tee it up with one of my favorite people there is.

Hope the both of you bring your "A" games tomorrow!! I know you both will have a blast....with all nice stuff out of the way......

JB: kick his a$$ tomorrow or we will not hear the end of it until May 2012. :thankyou::clapp:

Sorry if this has been said already or there is a link, but is there a scoreboard? Or atleast, whos leading??

Sorry if this has been said already or there is a link, but is there a scoreboard? Or atleast, whos leading??

After today's matches, it is:

Team Paradise - 7.5
Team Hackers - .5

8 single matches tomorrow.

I look forward to it buddy! Good/good?

Not a chance buddy.

Hope the both of you bring your "A" games tomorrow!! I know you both will have a blast....with all nice stuff out of the way......

JB: kick his a$$ tomorrow or we will not hear the end of it until May 2012. :thankyou::clapp:

He was Jake straight before Jake straight was cool.
I will have mine and it will be a great match.
Team Hackers lost the battle so far, but not the war.

Just so everyone knows, I have updated the playlist page at this time to contain Sat AM, Sat PM, and Sunday. So now you will be able to resume where ever you left off by going to theplaylist page.

After today's matches, it is:

Team Paradise - 7.5
Team Hackers - .5

8 single matches tomorrow.

Not a chance buddy.

He was Jake straight before Jake straight was cool.
I will have mine and it will be a great match.
Team Hackers lost the battle so far, but not the war.

WOW. WTG Team Paradise! We all knew you were the better team! JB still doesn't stand a chance against P4B tomorrow

Just so everyone knows, I have updated the playlist page at this time to contain Sat AM, Sat PM, and Sunday. So now you will be able to resume where ever you left off by going to theplaylist page.

Thanks!

Good job tp hackers need to go 8-0

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

One really tuckered out old man checking in. This is a day I'll never forget, that's for sure. I haf two great partners in Yoccos and ddec, and two sets of great opponents in DD67 and ADWillingham and JB and OEM Kevin. Match play with guys this cool cannot possibly be topped. Some nerves on the first tee, no doubt, but I think everyone settled in pretty quickly.

We're all so fortunate to be a part of this. It's really hard to describe.

Kevin

FInally thru all the videos. Did he really say "Fairway Metal" in one of the first vids of round 2? haha

If you want to walk the Morgan Cup Championshiop, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"

Take it to 'em tomorrow Adwillingham!

If you want to walk the Morgan Cup Championshiop, you gotta know the password, "Roll, tide, roll!"

:banghead::banghead:

I am admitting to skimmer but I am just too tired to read everything. As you can probably tell all the video from the afternoon round is not up, but I promise I will have it up tomorrow. I am going to get up before the sun rises to make sure this video is up for everyone.

There might not be a ton of video for tomorrows rounds depending on how quickly Team Paradise shuts down Team Hackers since they only need to win 1 match, so we will see how that goes.

I am admitting to skimmer but I am just too tired to read everything. As you can probably tell all the video from the afternoon round is not up, but I promise I will have it up tomorrow. I am going to get up before the sun rises to make sure this video is up for everyone.

There might not be a ton of video for tomorrows rounds depending on how quickly Team Paradise shuts down Team Hackers since they only need to win 1 match, so we will see how that goes.

Working tirelessly GG! A big THANK YOU for all the coverage and everything that you have done to share this with all of us!!

Wow...I am worn out. You all have no idea how tough this really is. But sooo much fun

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

Wow...I am worn out. You all have no idea how tough this really is. But sooo much fun

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

We still have to build our bunkbeds.

Spank and I are really excited to be in attendance. We will see you all in the morning.

Good job today Daddy:) its fun to watch the videos online but i hope you hurry home cause i miss you<3

Spank and I are really excited to be in attendance. We will see you all in the morning.

Enjoy it caleb! Wish I was across the state with all of y'all! Have a blast for us that cant be there!

Good job today Daddy:) its fun to watch the videos online but i hope you hurry home cause i miss you<3

Thanks, sweetie. I miss you, too. This has been really, really fun.

Kevin

What an awesome day!!

Spent all morning playing with DirtyDawg against Esox and Yoccos. All three were outstanding players and a lot of fun to be around. DD and I played pretty well and shot -2 in the scramble, but Esox and Yoccos just kept getting up and down from EVERYWHERE and shot a bogey-free -4 in route to their 2 and 1 victory. Spent the afternoon playing with CG13 against One-T and Yoccos. Again a very enjoyable match with three awesome guys. I kind of hung CG out to dry as my game disappeared for 5-6 holes on the front nine, but he hung tough. I started playing better, but One-T and Yoccos both got hotter at the same time and stretched out to a 4 up lead with 4 to play. CG and I made some big putts and managed to bring it to 18, but my par putt to win 18 lipped out to let One-T and Yoccos hang on.

Absolutely exhausted, but I can't fail to acknowledge JB and especially GG for having every step of this event exceed imagination. Tadashi yesterday and SethO and SWFla today all did absolutely awesome jobs with the videos. Coolbreeze, Annihilator, and P4B have done an awesome job with the tech setup and maintenance (under some less than ideal circumstances). Way more to come at a later date, including me almost being killed by RBelbin :)

Thanks Staticline...I know the scoreboard doesn't reflect it, but I hit a lot of good shots out there today. Ddec is going to be a very tough opponent tomorrow, but I look forward to playing with him very much.

I've wroked my way through most of the video. Fantastic sttuf. I think we do a pretty good jub on camers. I'm proud of my TMCers.

Kevin

I've wroked my way through most of the video. Fantastic sttuf. I think we do a pretty good jub on camers. I'm proud of my TMCers.

Kevin

i thought you guys were great on camera, seems like you have done it before

Back