DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh. Was hoping you caught the 6:30. I am finally about to board in 15 minutes. Over an hour delay.

Next one looks better, but you never know with this game. This is actually how I figured it would play out. 28 years of traveling like this week train one to know the ins and outs.

New toy arrived today!
attachment.php

Pic with Altitudes locked in.
attachment.php

After my first weekend with it, I love it so far, no club rattle. Its a tall bag so I can remove the putter cover and the putter will still lock down in its slot without hitting other clubs.

Pic with Altitudes locked in.
attachment.php

After my first weekend with it, I love it so far, no club rattle. Its a tall bag so I can remove the putter cover and the putter will still lock down in its slot without hitting other clubs.

That set up looks fantastic. Can't wait to see it in person.

Anyone looking to play on Friday, October 11th, after lunch? I'll be in-town and want to play with some THP'ers.

Anyone looking to play on Friday, October 11th, after lunch? I'll be in-town and want to play with some THP'ers.

Not sure if I'm available, but glad to hear you are coming to DFW. House shopping?

I'm out that weekend for the TX/OU fun. Good luck with the house hunting!

What part of town will you be in?
No, no house hunting... Yet!!! My oldest brother is flying in from back home, Michigan, to see the Cowboys play. So I'm gonna drive over and stay at my other brother's house and do a brother's weekend.

I'm coming in from LA, NoLine, and heading to the Preston Hollow area, right by the Hockaday School. I plan on leaving here early so, potentially, I guess I could play most anywhere.

No, no house hunting... Yet!!! My oldest brother is flying in from back home, Michigan, to see the Cowboys play. So I'm gonna drive over and stay at my other brother's house and do a brother's weekend.

I'm coming in from LA, NoLine, and heading to the Preston Hollow area, right by the Hockaday School. I plan on leaving here early so, potentially, I guess I could play most anywhere.

PM me next week, if I can clear something off my Friday afternoon calendar I can set up a game. We moved into the Park Cities 2 weeks ago so I'm just 5 minutes from Preston Hollow.

PM me next week, if I can clear something off my Friday afternoon calendar I can set up a game. We moved into the Park Cities 2 weeks ago so I'm just 5 minutes from Preston Hollow.

Ok. Great!

Time to go back to Winstar yet? Only weekend I can make it is Oct 19/20 or any in November

I was thinking about this over the weekend. Going to possibly run out of good temps if we wait to long. Plus, I think we have a few more folks that might want to come down for this. They may have to contend with weather if we wait to long.

I was thinking about this over the weekend. Going to possibly run out of good temps if we wait to long. Plus, I think we have a few more folks that might want to come down for this. They may have to contend with weather if we wait to long.

I understand as it's always a gamble with the weather anytime but the average temp during Oct is 75 and in Nov in the mid 60's so I would be comfortable planning something that far out right now.
And on a side note Reba is in town on Nov 2nd. Oct 19th is ZZ Top but they are sold out.

Yep! Time to get back up there. I'm good except for the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of each month.

The weekends of the 12th and the 26th are no good for me. But just about every other until Christmas are open.

If it works for me. Niteowl bring your tools..your gong to root a phone :D

tappin from my big as note2

If it works for me. Niteowl bring your tools..your gong to root a phone :D

tappin from my big as note2

We can work this out no problem.

Anyone getting a round in the Sunday (Oct 6th)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back