The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Kind of forgot to take pictures today with everything going on, but here all of them are.

Kevin

TMCers hard at work on the range.

001-7.jpg

These kids and their cell phones.

002-3.jpg

Yoga pose. The tree? With collar popped. Team Hackers obviously.

003-4.jpg

We did take quite a few pictures today and obviously a TON of video that will be up post event.

Loved the live feed today fellas. Can't wait to see all of the promos you guys cut. I bet that was a blast! Get some rest tonight TH, and TP, you guys go out and party your butts off. Looking forward to watching tomorrow too. Have fun guys!

FINALLY getting on here to check all the updates! I have been swamped yesterday and today, and with my little free time yesterday I played 9 holes. Looks like everyone is having a blast!

What a great day! That was so much more fun than I even expected it to be. Can't wait for tomorrow but tonight is going to be great.

Tadashi absolutely rocked today, thanks man!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Today was amazing. So much fun and more than I could've imagined. About to have some fun at dinner. Dean is touching my leg.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Today was awesome. It was a great experience. Going to the range and seeing a staff bag with your name on it is awesome. Getting to hit and talk about all of this great equipment is an experience that I will remember for a long time.

Tadashi did an awesome job working the cameras today.

Enjoyed the live feed today.. U guys are hilarious and glad all is having a great time!

The live feed was really cool. I got to watch a couple hours of it. I'm sure everyone is having a great time, and will enjoy the dinner tonight. All of the hard work is coming to fruition. Both teams, and team THP killed it for this one!

Yep got to admit those guys looked like real Pros out there today. Great day of golf stuff all away around. Loved the little pop in comments by the different team members. You guys are naturals! I bet the Team pics and all will be great too! I think it would be cool to have everyone autograph a few pics for keepsakes and prizes down the road!

Looks like everyone is chowing down at casa de THP. Great pics everyone! Tried to get on the feed even for a little bit but way too much stuff to do today. Can't wait to see what's in store for tomorrow.

Great job Tadashi! I know its a blast down there and it looks like a great group of guys. Make us proud Paradise.

29274012.jpg

4rivers at TJP head quarters
bd60a472.jpg

Thank god for whom ever invented BBQ
3b3271fd.jpg

Breaking bread with friends
117dc696.jpg

It's more impressive in person...trust me!!!!

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Oh wow! Just absolutely destroyed some sweet BBQ from four rivers here in Orlando.

JB and GG hosted a dinner at THP HQ aka their home!

Check this spread!

Unbelieveable.

a6890a58-fe8c-aaa4.jpg

WOW! Looks really good guys! Keep posting pics so those that aren't there don't feel left out! :D :D :blob:

Looks like a great time! That putter collection is awesome, i couldnt imagine having that choice evertime i played lol

I didn't realize Thainer went down to Florida. Ellie will be happy.

29274012.jpg

Wow, more awesome pictures! Look like a great time guys...

Looks like a great time! That putter collection is awesome, i couldnt imagine having that choice evertime i played lol

I couldn't imagine it either, but would love the option!

Hope you all are enjoying the dinner tonight.

TEAM HACKERS BABY.

Do well tomorrow and I can't wait to see some of the action. You guys rule.

Team Paradise on to victory and just relax and watch the birdie putts roll in. :clapp:

Looks great! Don't forget to carb up for 36 holes tomorrow!

Alright Team Hackers! This is your team mom. Listen up. I want you guys in bed no later than 11:00 p.m. You boys have been working very hard today and you need to rest so you will be full of energy and have stamina tomorrow. It's going to be a BIG day. Team Paradise, it's okay if you want to party hard tonight. Have a blast!!!

just wanna give shout out to Tadashi (Freddie) this guy is as cool as they come and his work todAY was amazing.

Also want to thank CB for A great setup for the live feed.

Alright Team Hackers! This is your team mom. Listen up. I want you guys in bed no later than 11:00 p.m. You boys have been working very hard today and you need to rest so you will be full of energy and have stamina tomorrow. It's going to be a BIG day. Team Paradise, it's okay if you want to party hard tonight. Have a blast!!!

This old Team Paradise member is back in his room and thinking about bedtime. It's been a lot in three hot days, and the real test is tomorrow for 36 holes. All were still at THP headquarters when I left over an hour ago. JB announced rain in the forecast for tomorrow. We don't need that. We're ready to play some golf.

Thanks everybody for following today in the live feed, and supporting us in general. TC and I were talking tonight about how it kind of washes over you when you think you're part of something that has never been done before. We're a group of 16 average Joes the giants of the golf industry are most likely watching with interest. It kind of bottles a guy's mind. I think JB and GG are geniuses for putting this together. It's good for THP, the sponsors, and for Joe golfers everywhere. It's truly unprecedented.

Lots of good practice fpr the group today. Some ball striking was definitely going on. I think we're all thrilled to be bringing it to the course tomorrow.

Kevin

Back