Back by Popular Demand--Ohio Get Together Part II

Hey Guys,

I apologize for not making it. I was so looking forward to meeting a few new faces. Fatherhood duties arised unexpectedly. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

Sorry Michael for messing up your gameplan, well for games.

Hey Guys,

I apologize for not making it. I was so looking forward to meeting a few new faces. Fatherhood duties arised unexpectedly. I'm definitely looking forward to the next one.

Sorry Michael for messing up your gameplan, well for games.

no worries Brock, stuff happens

anyone ever play at Salt Fork? its in salt fork state park in cambridge ohio just outside of columbus. very challenging and a blast to play. they have cabins you can rent for the weekend

anyone ever play at Salt Fork? its in salt fork state park in cambridge ohio just outside of columbus. very challenging and a blast to play. they have cabins you can rent for the weekend

yeah I played there a few years ago, a good track for sure

yeah I played there a few years ago, a good track for sure

i played there a few years ago for the first time and shot an 84 and was happy with it. we played 36 holes friday saturday and 18 on sunday. i was beat

I've played Salt Fork, but it's hardly "just outside of Columbus" (at least an hour away). Very hilly from what I remember.

I've played Salt Fork, but it's hardly "just outside of Columbus" (at least an hour away). Very hilly from what I remember.

probably an hour and change for you and almost 3 for me.

and yeah its HILLY

hilly would be a good word to describe the greens. now the course, well its more like playing mountain side lol

You know Hueston woods is a great course fairly close to Cinti, Dayton area and much closer for us Hoosiers who treck over there to play ,another thought ?

You know Hueston woods is a great course fairly close to Cinti, Dayton area and much closer for us Hoosiers who treck over there to play ,another thought ?

hey the closer the better lol

yeah Ive played there a few times, its solid for sure.

Moss Creek up to the North West of Dayton is an awesome course that you can usually get onto for cheap, even on the weekends.

There are a ton to pick from thats for sure

Im playing with Hitman at my home course tomorrow morning, should be a great time

awesome to hear!

Back