2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you forgot how everyone wants to play with JB and take him down or at least play with him for whatever reason.
Yeah, forgot that one. Too much of a power skim I guess.

I think I want to change my name on here to " Fairway Terminator!" {grin}
Here ya go OG... :starwars::blob:

Yeah, forgot that one. Too much of a power skim I guess.

Here ya go OG... :starwars::blob:

awwwwwww man that was like a shot of morphine during a wisdom tooth pulling {grin}

I know this only going to get more difficult, but 10 pages from my lunch until I got home? I need a speed reading course.

Hey One-T where did you take that course?

yeah i just caught up from last night till now HOLY COW every time i got through 5 pages another page seems to be added lol.... i either need to cut down on sleep or my golfing... maybe tapatalk while im driving the cart to my ball might help and cutback on my sleep! sounds like a plan... Im really excited about demo day ive never been to any sort of demo day before i just go hit stuff at my local GG if i wanna try something. i dunno how the late nights and all day golf and demo days are gonna work but i'll be on pure adrenaline for the whole time i'm down there and i go without sleep a lot with work so ill just wear my shades so no one can make fun of my bloodshot eyes.

yeah i just caught up from last night till now HOLY COW every time i got through 5 pages another page seems to be added lol.... i either need to cut down on sleep or my golfing... maybe tapatalk while im driving the cart to my ball might help and cutback on my sleep! sounds like a plan... Im really excited about demo day ive never been to any sort of demo day before i just go hit stuff at my local GG if i wanna try something. i dunno how the late nights and all day golf and demo days are gonna work but i'll be on pure adrenaline for the whole time i'm down there and i go without sleep a lot with work so ill just wear my shades so no one can make fun of my bloodshot eyes.

Just a hunch, but you may not be the only one who has to do so.

Just a hunch, but you may not be the only one who has to do so.

i didn't think so but my eyes get really bad with little sleep.

i didn't think so but my eyes get really bad with little sleep.

mine to, even worse with my allergies, allot of people either think im crying or well you can probably guess lol.

Wow this thread moves fast. 6 more pages since I left it at like 4:30.

I'd challenge JB too, but it seems like the rest of the outing folks want a piece of him. That being the case, I'll challenge Jake!!! That's right buddy I am calling you out.
(blatant attempt to play 18 holes with Jake)

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Everytime I tried to power skim today at the office someone would come into my office and I would get pulled aside. THe more I read the further behind I get. Guess you cant miss anything on this thread or you are totally lost. I think I need the ability to read and post at the same time....is there an app for that?

Wow this thread moves fast. 6 more pages since I left it at like 4:30.

I'd challenge JB too, but it seems like the rest of the outing folks want a piece of him. That being the case, I'll challenge Jake!!! That's right buddy I am calling you out.
(blatant attempt to play 18 holes with Jake)

---
- Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

But I thought you wanted a challenge?

I guess P4B is flying high on the victories he had in Florida recently.....probably a good time to make a wager with him while he has some confidence!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I'm ready and willing for some competition now, but no idea how ready I will be in may after a long hard winter. Guess its like riding a bike, so bring it on!

I'm ready and willing for some competition now, but no idea how ready I will be in may after a long hard winter. Guess its like riding a bike, so bring it on!

haha this is what I am most worried about too.. I'm hoping for a very short winter in Ohio!!!

yeah im gonna be going through an entire swing retooling this winter... i might be playing some of the worse golf i've ever played.... or the best.

haha this is what I am most worried about too.. I'm hoping for a very short winter in Ohio!!!

12 month golf season...love it. You guys are welcome down here anytime during the Winter for a round!

Yeah, if anything like the last two we may not hit a course here until mid to late April at earliest. I'll be spending time on a monitor, but that does very little for the short game.

Is it bad I'm at the beach on a mini vacation and I'm sneaking on the forum

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

12 month golf season...love it. You guys are welcome down here anytime during the Winter for a round!

Sounds good to me, I'll order the moving van, lol. Naw, too far from my kids but thanks.

lol @ at all the call outs and excuses already. Its early but never too early for smack talk and swing changes. :alien:

Is it bad I'm at the beach on a mini vacation and I'm sneaking on the forum

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I would expect nothing less Matty.

lol @ at all the call outs and excuses already. Its early but never too early for smack talk and swing changes. :alien:

You ain't heard nothin yet, if I lose, hehe

you've seen me play kevin you're now my benchmark to see if i've improved or not! lol glad to see your home safe from the MC and all rested up. now PM me when we are playing!

haha way to go bragger!! I do appreciate the invite though!

Yeah, if anything like the last two we may not hit a course here until mid to late April at earliest. I'll be spending time on a monitor, but that does very little for the short game.

I'm definitely going to be spending a couple weeks in March down in South Carolina... Need to prep up for this beauty of an outing and the golf courses we're going to play!

I don't think anyone's trying to make excuses for quality of play, but more the ability to swing for an entire day on the range haha!

you've seen me play kevin you're now my benchmark to see if i've improved or not! lol glad to see your home safe from the MC and all rested up. now PM me when we are playing!

lol Im scared to see that bro, you were playing pretty good last I saw. I'll hit you up man.

I cant wait to see all these rookies swing their arms off come demo day. I might even take a back seat to watch it more so this time. HA! No way I'll do that.

I am really excited to experience the differences between Ohio courses and Florida courses.. I've never actually played golf on a 'nice' course below the Carolina's..

What do you guys think will be the biggest difference that I'll experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back