GG & JB Productions Video Thread

Great Videos! These are hillarious

The 1st edition of THP Cribs was shot today. It was added to the 1st post.

Was that a bodily fluid joke? I damn near lost it at that point.

awesome vids guys. cant wait for tmc to start GO TEAM HACKERS ! ! !

Thats some funny stuff right there, I have to catch up in the thread!

awesome vids guys. cant wait for tmc to start GO TEAM HACKERS ! ! !

Thank you very much. We are trying to have some fun with it.

Was that a bodily fluid joke? I damn near lost it at that point.

It may have been. We will never tell...hehe

Thats some funny stuff right there, I have to catch up in the thread!

Come on in and join us. Grab a team to root for (Team Hackers of course) and jump on in.

A couple have been added from yesterday and today including the interesting Yoccos video from his debut on the show Cops.

I can't pick a favorite out of these. It's all funny stuff.

I can't pick a favorite out of these. It's all funny stuff.

Thanks Smalls. We have added some more including the Team Paradise dating game.

Colonel Biggsy's personal coach Fire Bush is there for P4B in the latest video added to the 1st post.

These are hilarious!

Those. Are. HILARIOUS.

I swear, if you had said "This is where the magic happens" when presenting the Think Tank room, I might have had a seizure from laughing so hard. I know putting on the MC was incredibly difficult, but it might be worth it just for the creative teasing streak it brought out in you two!

Those. Are. HILARIOUS.

I swear, if you had said "This is where the magic happens" when presenting the Think Tank room, I might have had a seizure from laughing so hard. I know putting on the MC was incredibly difficult, but it might be worth it just for the creative teasing streak it brought out in you two!

The THP Cribs might have been my favorite one.

We are about 5-6 weeks out.
I think its time for Wow Factor Products to start making their presence known.

While the artwork has been legendary, it's tough to top WFP videos!

Hahahaah these are awesome. I love me some good videos. Anytime you want some help editing I'll gladly volunteer!

Hahahaah these are awesome. I love me some good videos. Anytime you want some help editing I'll gladly volunteer!

Thanks. if you get a chance, watch them. There are some real funny ones in there. Judge Judy, Cribs, they were a lot of fun for us.

Thanks. if you get a chance, watch them. There are some real funny ones in there. Judge Judy, Cribs, they were a lot of fun for us.

Cribs was my fave so far.

These are freakin hilarious, this one is one of my favorites haha

"it rubs the lotion on it's skin." lol

This was always my favorite.

[video=youtube;-PUR3F1LXTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PUR3F1LXTc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This was always my favorite.

[video=youtube;-PUR3F1LXTc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PUR3F1LXTc&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Road House! lol

Back