2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can handle a little trash talk Hawk! I have a hard time trash talking anyone other than Ole Gray. I'm sure I'll get good at it by the time the outing gets here. JB has been rather kind to me too. He could really make fun of all those bad shots or 3 putts I had when I played at Grand Cypress but he has gone easy on me for sure. I guess there are some advantages to being a woman here. No one wants to make me :crying:.

Kelly, I don't what it is. It may be because you're a woman or because your just such a great person, but I will probably just take my trash talking for you and give it Gray :)

Lol! Or ...

American looking a. Quiros

A 250 yard 4 iron

Seriously dude you're a beast!

Isn't that frustrating? He hits irons farther than I hit my driver. Two of them.

Nah you are the nicest person I've evr met! No way anyone could trash talk you or want too!

Poor CG, you have met some mean people in your life then. Hehe. You're the best Matt! I could easily say the same thing about you and I bet all the guys at the MC would agree.

BTW - I like your pre-shot routine! LOL

Kelly, I don't what it is. It may be because you're a woman or because your just such a great person, but I will probably just take my trash talking for you and give it Gray :)

Sounds good to me! We'll double team him.

I'll never forget the first day of my trip to the PGA National. Meeting you at the airport, watching you ride into the PGA National acting like a little kid at Christmas, and then OG & I sharing that super fun round of golf with you and P4B. You guys felt like great friends on the first day we ever met you and that has never changed!

Sounds good to me! We'll double team him.

I'll never forget the first day of my trip to the PGA National. Meeting you at the airport, watching you ride into the PGA National acting like a little kid at Christmas, and then OG & I sharing that super fun round of golf with you and P4B. You guys felt like great friends on the first day we ever met you and that has never changed!

Me and Jake shared a Wendy's meal and hotel room the last night of that outing too. THP is so cool

I still can't believe one person dropped out after hearing they'd have to go up against TEAM THP. I was expecting at least three or four of you to get cold feet and disapper.

Hawk I fear your sig pic giving me a seizure more than your golf game.

For sure. You'll recognize some of us and have the fun of figuring out who others are.

Well said Hanks:bananadance::blob::disdain:

Don't be silly, just look for the guy hitting his 4 iron hitting the ball further than your driver.

I feel like this post was made in MST:dohanim::doh::golf::miura:

I'm still new at this!!:nailbiting::messed::meeting:

It's okay. OG posted a note to me in the GA outing thread today and had a smiley with flowers at the end. I had to get onto him and he had to delete it fast! Hehe.

LOL, I wasnt' talking about me CL, Jrod hits his 4 iron further than my driver

Ha. That sucks doesn't it? He never says a damn word about it, though. I haven't seen a par 5 that he hasn't gone for it on.

It's okay. OG posted a note to me in the GA outing thread today and had a smiley with flowers at the end. I had to get onto him and he had to delete it fast! Hehe.

Haha, I can't wait, hope to get a round in with ya kb and maybe OG if he gets his act together :)

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Ha. That sucks doesn't it? He never says a damn word about it, though. I haven't seen a par 5 that he hasn't gone for it on.

I hit my 4I further than you hit your driver. Heck my putter goes further forward than some of your drives:bananadance::drinks::eidolon:

The day Deano uses logic to straighten his driver is the day he stops putting from the rough..

ive trademarked the "chutt"

I hit my 4I further than you hit your driver. Heck my putter goes further forward than some of your drives:bananadance::drinks::eidolon:

Listen here, Opie. I'll admit I'm not long, but you hit a 4 iron like One-T reads a thread.

ive trademarked the "chutt"

haha it's not hard trademarking something like a chut.. Kind of like riding a moped.. Some people do it, but only when their friends aren't watching.

haha it's not hard trademarking something like a chut.. Kind of like riding a moped.. Some people do it, but only when their friends aren't watching.

Like listening to miley Cyrus?

Listen here, Opie. I'll admit I'm not long, but you hit a 4 iron like One-T reads a thread.

Dribbly?:shame:

Like listening to miley Cyrus?

You don't like Hannah? heh...

I go out and miss out on some great stuff tonight in this thread and this is what I end up with at the end of the night? Sheesh, I'd be more worried about you guys hopping the fence over to the happiest place on earth to get a signed friendship bracelet from Miley. Hopefully we won't be on the same team. I don't consider a backstage tour of Hannah Montana a team bonding experience.

I go out and miss out on some great stuff tonight in this thread and this is what I end up with at the end of the night? Sheesh, I'd be more worried about you guys hopping the fence over to the happiest place on earth to get a signed friendship bracelet from Miley. Hopefully we won't be on the same team. I don't consider a backstage tour of Hannah Montana a team bonding experience.

Party pooper!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back