Help Me Find Socks. Please. Pretty Please?

Nike drifit golf socks. They actually have an l and r so you know which foot to where them on. They have padding in key spots and compression on the bottom should help with plantar fasciitis. They run 7 bucks a pair

Well I am going to piggyback onto this thread Jacob and I hope you don't mind. All of you guys that say get a better shoe. I have Adidas Adipures and Ecco Street Premieres. 2 very good shoes. My back heel will blister from time to time. I know the shoes fit me pretty good so I don't think it's the shoe. JB once mentioned my socks don't fit. What are some good socks for small feet. Also I will wear a sock out right at the bottom of the heel. Every sock I own eventually gets a hole in that same spot.

Look for a pair of biking socks... it sounds funny but they're a lot swiftwick (like kentwool but cheaper). I personally wear either the adidas tour socks, or underarmour golf socks and have no complaints.

I have seen several lines of merino wool thick heel low cut socks out there now. I usually grab smartwool, but Fox makes some nice thick ones too and come in at 10-12$ a pair. The Nike Drifit golf socks rock too.

Well I am going to piggyback onto this thread Jacob and I hope you don't mind. All of you guys that say get a better shoe. I have Adidas Adipures and Ecco Street Premieres. 2 very good shoes. My back heel will blister from time to time. I know the shoes fit me pretty good so I don't think it's the shoe. JB once mentioned my socks don't fit. What are some good socks for small feet. Also I will wear a sock out right at the bottom of the heel. Every sock I own eventually gets a hole in that same spot.

I don't know what size feet you have but when looking for socks try to find those that have a max size closest to your foot size. Good places to check are good sports stores, stores like REI, or running stores. They generally carry the different sizes compared to clothing stores (who generally just carry the most populare size).
You can look on line also to buy and research the different manufacturers to see what different sizes they offer such as...(I know Nike, Under Armor, and New Balance definitely have different sizes in men's socks, not sure about Adidas and Puma)
Kentwool: Has 3 sizes, http://www.kentwool.com/shop/CatalogList.aspx?ID=1, Medium 5-7.5, Large 8-12, and X-Large 12-15
Swiftwick: Has 4 sizes, http://www.swiftwick.com/Company-Info/faq.htm, Small 3-5.5, Medium 6-9.5, Large 10-13, and X-Large 13.5-16
Also, if you don't get embarrassed look in the boys sections. I wear size 9 shoes and boys large size socks generally have a max size of 9 and can be found at most stores.
My feet have been in much better shape since I started making sure that I get the right size sock. It's too bad companies don't do a better job of marketing that their socks are available in anything but the size that most clothings stores and Wal Mart carry.

My feet haven't grown since ankle surgeries and wear a size 8, I swear my the drifit socks I have. Got them from golf galaxy for six or seven bucks. The pack just says Nike golf and they are padded in the right places

smart wool are the best
+1- you won't need to change your sock if your wearing smart wool. Another plus is they will NOT absorb odor. Thats right....these sock don't stink!! They are expensive but worth every penny! Every 2 or 3 years or so I throw away all socks and buy 12-15 pairs of new smartwools. Its painful to spend 300 bucks on socks but they last and are so comfortable. Doid I mention that they don't stink ;)

Believe it or not Costco carries the Adidas climilites socks that DawgDaddy mentioned. I believe for about $ 14. I walk every week and they feel great and work well in wet conditions they don't hold perspiration. Hope it helps you.

Use a roll-on antiperspirant on the bottom of your foot if you have sweaty feet. Cheap solution and it works.

I know these may not be golf socks, but find some Nike Elite Hi-Quarter Basketball socks, most comfortable socks ever, PERIOD. youll thank me later!

Back