Need to pick a Ball!

Let us know how they work.

I will post an update as soon as I can get out, hopefully the weekend. Excited to try the Callaways.

BTW does anyone know what that Accuracy Dispersion number means? Is a higher number better or a lower number?

My guess is that the higher number would be worse (farther offline), but who knows.

Anyone have any experience with the Tour I(z)

Anyone have any experience with the Tour I(z)

Multiple Morgan Cuppers are playing them this weekend so probably see some feedback rolling in next week.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I already bought a BOX! I will give them a shot, but just wanted to hear about others experience. It's hard to search because I(z) is not a long enough term to search

I recently tried the i(z) and fell in love... AWESOME BALL!!

Skimming through this thread though and it appears you might wanna consider playing from different tees. I don't remember the numbers exactly but a 215 avg drive and a 6100+ yard course is way off of what the "play it forward" numbers suggest. I'm not sure any ball will keep you from hitting long irons and hybrids into greens until you play from the correct tees.

Just a suggestion.

I just came across the 2011 golf ball compression ratings and they tested the I(z) at 119 - the highest on the scale.

My Swing speed is around 90mph - does this mean this ball wont work for me?

I wouldn't sweat it - I play the Z-Star XV, my swing speed is nowhere near pro level and no way am I fully compressing the thing, but it is still the longest straightest ball for me off the tee. So, unless you find a bit firmer feel off the clubface bothers you (for me it doesn't), just put it out of your mind and go play the ball and analyze afterwards.

I just came across the 2011 golf ball compression ratings and they tested the I(z) at 119 - the highest on the scale.

My Swing speed is around 90mph - does this mean this ball wont work for me?

i have been playing the iZ as well and love it, i played it last year but switched to the Zstar but i have been getting to much sidespin off the tee with it so went back to the iZ, im a little shorter with the iZ(5-10yards at most) than the zstar but sometimes im longer, i doubt i have the swingspeed to fully compress it but it still gets out there plenty far enough for me. Since switching back to the iZ i shot my best round in awhile, 75 with a -2 33 on the front and 42 on the back.

The whole golf ball marketing and data, etc. is just soo overwhelming.

Anyone compare the I(z) vs Zstar or Penta?

Back