What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometime next week I will have a new, in the box, new in the plastic, never before hit UNMARKED CG12 (on lower flange). 52* Looks really cool with just CG on it and of course the "Cleveland" on the sole...

Unmarked CG12

Sometime next week I will have a new, in the box, new in the plastic, never before hit UNMARKED CG12 (on lower flange). 52* Looks really cool with just CG on it and of course the "Cleveland" on the sole...

Unmarked CG12

That is a cool find! Looks sweet!

Just cancelled my Adidas 360 Tour ATV shoes as they were not in stock for another 10 days.

Bought them from ebay instead with immediate shipping so should have them tomorrow all being well.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on these; have been pondering a pair

I got a TM Rossa Daytona #1 putter to mess around with

Spotless Swing Towel just came in the mail!

That is a nice towel that really does the job!

phatphingers like tapppytalk

Yeah, I like it a lot already, and I havent even used it! Love the size on it, cant stand to have a towel hang down all over the place.

Got myself a pair of adidas golf pants. Mosquitos love my legs so I gotta cover them during the early morning/late PM rounds.

Used Titleist 909 D2 with blue board shaft.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Didn't just buy them today, but I finally got my TaylorMade xFT wedges in the mail today..

They are excellent. And beautiful.

These are great wedges, I love mine. What degree did you go with?

Cleveland Mashie M3

These are great wedges, I love mine. What degree did you go with?

50(06) 54(12) 58(12)..

I would have preferred to get the 50 with a bounce of 9, but they were a good deal so I just figure I'll get used to it.

I love the way they hit.. Loved my RAC TPs and I love these.

Bought a dozen q stars, tour yellow

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Well, much to my surprise, my dad surprised me with a 19* Cobra Baffler Hybrid. It's the one I've wanted, and It came out of nowhere. Can't wait to game it tomorrow!

I brought a sleeve of Scrixon Q-stars yellow tours, after losing most of my dozen at a island green in a tournament last weekend.

Taylormade white spider belly putter....figured id join this fad or genius idea. Either way im having fun.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I picked up a Ladies R7 Driver today for $50 at golfsmith. My gf is in love with it, haha.

Just recieved my Ping G20 4 wood from UPS! So excited to head to the range in a bit!

aefc1870-2cce-7542.jpg

aefc1870-2cec-9340.jpg

aefc1870-2d0c-e076.jpg

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Just recieved my Ping G20 4 wood from UPS! So excited to head to the range in a bit!

aefc1870-2cce-7542.jpg

aefc1870-2cec-9340.jpg

aefc1870-2d0c-e076.jpg

---
- I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

oohHH Pretty pictures! :eek:k:

That g20 looks nice.

I went to Indy on Friday to Golfsmith, Golf Galaxy and Dicks. It is that time of year where they are bringing out the fall clothing lines, so I was able to get some great deals on several pairs of shorts, a few shirts and some socks. Good time of year to get some deals on the "over priced" big name stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back