2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone just remember we will hopefully all live to be as old as OG eventually. We must have more patience with him.

lol KB!

You mean this isn't the OG/Titleist/Cleveland/Cobra Outing thread?

The man is scared obviously of messing with the Tower of Power so no invite to North Carolina for us KellyBo!

The man is scared obviously of messing with the Tower of Power so no invite to North Carolina for us KellyBo!

You're off your rocker. We've played golf together about 6 times now old fart, and the last thing I am when it comes to you, is scared. My Callaway driver would punch your Titleist in the eye.

You're off your rocker. We've played golf together about 6 times now old fart, and the last thing I am when it comes to you, is scared. My Callaway driver would punch your Titleist in the eye.

Bring it Lefty!!!! You left your game in Florida and maybe you can find it once you go back in May {Super Grin} Just don't show yourself in North Georgia,,, or you will get the tail whupping of your life.... lol

I like these rivalries brewing already. DDec letting Nerfny go already hahahaa. Gotta put up a fight dude!

Bring it Lefty!!!! You left your game in Florida and maybe you can find it once you go back in May {Super Grin} Just don't show yourself in North Georgia,,, or you will get the tail whupping of your life.... lol

Doubling your meds tonight OG! :D

Gray, does this tail whooping involve TC giving up strokes?

I think OG would have shed some tears at the THP Dinner when you went off on a certain OEM.
And I heard Hawks do eat numbers for breakfast.

This is what he does KB. Runs his yapper and then hides behind the better golfer in the family. We have learned that already though. He needs a new act, like OG 2.0. Its a lot like Gussy 2.0, but around more..hehe.

I think it involves Mrs. Graybush myself......

I ate 975 for breakfast today.

I think OG would have shed some tears at the THP Dinner when you went off on a certain OEM.

that was hilarious! He had everyone in tears they were laughing so hard

Thanks sweety but I don't need meds when it comes to minor bumps in the road like TC & JB etc. I really hope JB let's TC in on the THP team so we can whup his booty too LOL....

Nope no stokes needed from the big mountain dude!

Thanks sweety but I don't need meds when it comes to minor bumps in the road like TC & JB etc. I really hope JB let's TC in on the THP team so we can whup his booty too LOL....

Good thing you have that LOL there dude. Because not even you believe it. We have seen that Depends Swing before. I bet OG is just happy that at Grand Cypress they still have comfort stations every 5 holes so he can change his shorts.

The only stroke this dude would get would be in on his mind after the butt whupping.

You're so high on Ensure right now that you made up a new language.

I really hope another couple's spot opens up. I am going to jump on this like Puttin4Bird on a raft and this one won't pop or sink!

I really hope another couple's spot opens up. I am going to jump on this like Puttin4Bird on a raft and this one won't pop or sink!

I hope you can make it too dude. It wouldnt be the same without you.

mr and mrs biggsy have to come.

Good thing you have that LOL there dude. Because not even you believe it. We have seen that Depends Swing before. I bet OG is just happy that at Grand Cypress they still have comfort stations every 5 holes so he can change his shorts.

I missed you in here JB. Did I do ok while you were gone? I'll let you handle him now.

And I heard Hawks do eat numbers for breakfast.

This is what he does KB. Runs his yapper and then hides behind the better golfer in the family. We have learned that already though. He needs a new act, like OG 2.0. Its a lot like Gussy 2.0, but around more..hehe.

You come to my home course and I will take you to the wood shed LOL.. Come to Georgia and play Lake Jonesco for a month's avatar change? Anytime in the next month would be cool... You too TC?

Wait...you aren't in already??? My new mission is to make sure Biggsy gets the nex open spot. My PM's will be coming your way if I see an announcement bro.

Lake Jonesco = 18 doglegs left

Some holes are actually in a counter-clockwise circle. Gray holds the course record!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back