Morgan Cup is Live!

Esox, as a Canadian, I take exception to your comment's... that being said, your allowed to make such comments as a lefty and a person who lives in canadian like weather!

But seriously, this is awesome, even following from home!

Up close and personal this event is redonkulous. All like kids in a candy store. They all knocked their promos out of the park.
It's been said before but I'll say it again, if you hey a chance to hang with a THPer...do so! These are a bunch of great guys!

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Dude, you were a rock star today. Definately a hard worker and just helped out a lot. Thanks for your work today buddy.

**I workabilitied that post using Tapatalk**

damn, the feed's gone? I only got to see about 2 minutes of it on my phone at work. I was hoping to catch up tonight.

I enjoyed what I saw today, looking forward to seeing some golf tomorrow.

Have fun :D

Media coverage will begin again today at around 10am EST. You can access the videos from the same place as yesterday http://thehackersparadise.com/?page_id=14350. If you are having any issues with viewing please send me a PM it's much easier for me to check. Today's coverage is not the live streaming like yesterday, this will be on course action. Thanks for watching and please keep the feedback coming!!

Having some media glitches so media coverage will start at noon EST.

Good thing you have the taped coverage as my state tourny starts at 11 today. Have fun out there and I'll catch up tonight.

PFFEWW. I thought It was my computer and I would not be able to see it. Glad I can go back to the beginning though, as I am playing today too! Go Team Paradise!

Thanks for your patience and understanding everyone. I am doing the best I can to make this work smoothly and be as professional looking as possible.

Having some media glitches so media coverage will start at noon EST.

Oh man thanks for telling us. I've been sitting here hitting refresh every minute. Hope everything goes smoothly today GG. You definitely have the hardest job this weekend. I'm thinking Josh might have to go to Jareds after this weekend.

Oh man thanks for telling us. I've been sitting here hitting refresh every minute. Hope everything goes smoothly today GG. You definitely have the hardest job this weekend. I'm thinking Josh might have to go to Jareds after this weekend.

haha. ive been doing the same thing.

I guess I will get to see some of the afternoon matches then, I am leaving for Macon in a few minutes to attend my aunt's 80th birthday party. Won't be back home till around 4. Go Hackers.

Thanks for your patience and understanding everyone. I am doing the best I can to make this work smoothly and be as professional looking as possible.

You and the other guys are doing a great job so far GG!!!!!

just so you guys know i just watched ddec, ary and cool tee off.

Same here

Keeps looping those 3 guys at the moment! Ary has a really smooth swing, nice to look at!

Go Team Paradise!! Good Luck to my man MG!!

I just watched and it showed everyones first tee shots

Speed it up, CG13!

If you just let it play you get to see everyone. I saw everyone tee off.. love the AKA names. I nearly fell asleep with cg13.

Just watched the 8 & 8:10 tee times. Glad to hear the JWOWW nickname stuck somewhat!!

8:20 on now also...

Where the heck do I find the coverage!? I clicked on MC broadcast on the home page and it took me to the page JB posted a couple days ago letting us know a link would be on that page to view, but there is no link

Back