MarcW

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN
Not a full-field event, being opposite Doral this week, but what a great place to watch a golf tourny at. We stayed at the Gran Melia resort, which is where the course is located, last week. The weather was perfect and the course, from what I saw, looks fantastic. Next time I'll plan our trip for tournament week.
232323232%7Ffp635%3B4%3Enu%3D6588%3E3%3C6%3E255%3EWSNRCG%3D3436%3B48938346nu0mrj

better be the last time I ever see that shirt

I hope Henrik can pull this one out. He's had quite the fall since he won that Players Championship, it'd be nice to see him in the winners circle again.

Were you able to get any golf in?

Hopefully George McNeill can hang on with a win. Gotta support the hometown guy!

Were you able to get any golf in?

Nope, our first time there so I wanted to explore the island. And since I hadn't touched a club in 4 months, didn't want to ruin any golf experience with terrible play (I can do that here, for much less $$$).

I was really hoping that Ishikawa would get the win. It was the 1-year anniversary of the tsunami that struck Japan and it would have been a great win for him. From what I understand, they had a moment of silence on the first, which was a nice touch. Even still, 2nd is Ryo's best finish on the PGA Tour, even if it was a somewhat weakened field.

Back