Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, its only appropriate for few months a year.

--
tapatalk

Yeah, I guess so, but you know I am pulling for the gates in this one because of the SEC East implications.

Yeah, I guess so, but you know I am pulling for the gates in this one because of the SEC East implications.

Can never, ever pull for the Gators. But I understand why you would be doing so.

Can never, ever pull for the Gators. But I understand why you would be doing so.

Ya, I can never pull for the gators but I do enjoy frequenting a certain golf site owned by an alum. I hear she wears jean shorts.

Ya, I can never pull for the gators but I do enjoy frequenting a certain golf site owned by an alum. I hear she wears jean shorts.

Oh yeah, it is well known through out the world.

slideshow_801368_IMG_1701.JPG

Looks like the cocks are taking it to the gators. C Shaw is looking to be a much better qb than was Garcia.

Looks like the cocks are taking it to the gators. C Shaw is looking to be a much better qb than was Garcia.

Perhaps it's because he is not hungover like Garcia was most of the time.

Perhaps it's because he is not hungover like Garcia was most of the time.

That was my thought to buddy, Garcia had about 5 more chances than he would have had anywhere else.

Vandy is taking it to Kentucky 24-0 with 39 seconds to go in the half.

Texas putting up a blistering 5 points against the Big 12 bottom feeder Mizzou.

If Missouri is a "has been" in the Big 12, and beats Texas. What does that make Texas?

I get the Pitt State-Missouri Southern game today. If Pitt State wins they clich at least a share of the Conference title.

I get the Pitt State-Missouri Southern game today. If Pitt State wins they clich at least a share of the Conference title.
Good luck Smalls. Keep us posted how your Gorillas do!

Nice start, Pitt State kicks off and holds MSSU to a 3 and out and then block the punt.

4 yard TD run, 7-0 PSU.

Why can't the Chiefs do this?

Another 3 and out for MSSU.

On the punt, a partial block sent the ball straight up and PSU returns it for a TD. 14-0 less than 5 minutes in.

MSSU returns the kick off to the 40 and gains 3 yards. On 4th they pooch punt it 8 yards to the PSU 49. The winds going in that direction are brutal.

Looks good for PSU, hope my Dawgs can do the same.

Gorillas turn it over on downs at the 33. Went for it on 4th and 10 and gained 9.

MSSU gain the first first down but that is all. A sack on 3rd down moves them back to about the 45. Another pooch punt, but this one traveled about 20 yards. Tough wind, like 35 to 40 mph. Best punt of the day, haha.

Ohio St is awful. How do you lose to Purdue again. Every year they have a let down and lose to some terrible team. I realize they have lost 3 times before this but that was when Bauserman was playing and he's terrible.

4 yard end around for a TD on third and goal. The play was contained but The guy changed direction a couple times and scooted into the end zone. Missed the PAT. 20-0 with 2:10 left int he first quarter.

MSSU just rips off a 48 yard run well into PSU territory and then promptly throw an interception. They have 93 seconds left with the good wind.

Touchdown Dawgs!!!!! 7-0 with 8:57 to go in 1st. GATA

Touchdown Dawgs!!!!! 7-0 with 8:57 to go in 1st. GATA
I am still not understanding the spot the refs gave UGa on that 3rd and 1 where Crowell lost 2 yards. 3rd and 1, lost 2 yards yet they spot him for a first down?

Second quarter starts and MSSU gets the good wind. They have to punt again but get a 36 yarder off. Not so great with the wind assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back