Srixon ball fitting

Clarkey

Reaction score
Handicap
My local shop has the srixon reps coming in to do some ball fittings next week! I must say I'm excited to see what it spits out for me anyone done a srixon fitting before?? Thoughts??

My local shop has the srixon reps coming in to do some ball fittings next week! I must say I'm excited to see what it spits out for me anyone done a srixon fitting before?? Thoughts??

Sounds like a great time. I have not gone through a Srixon fitting but I would if one were close to me. If they are anything close to a live Bridgestone fitting, it should be great. Hope you find the right ball.

Only went through Bridgestone. I bet the Srixon will be about the same. Bridgestone was very good.

Only went through Bridgestone. I bet the Srixon will be about the same. Bridgestone was very good.

+1

The Bridgestone fitting was pretty cool. Hopefully the one from Srixon will be equally as fun. Keep us posted!

Had my srixon ball fitting today!! I usually play a bal along the lines of a b330 or a prov1x the fitter had me hit some drives with these balls b330 slightly longer at 273 total with the driver spinning at 2400ish and launching between 10and 13! The v1x was slightly shorter and spun a touch more! Dispersion pretty similar! He then handed me a Z star xv! My ball speed climbed to 148 launched about the same as the b330 with similar spin numbers but gave me slightly more carry and a total of 287 so I gained a little from the xv! He said that there wasn't much in it an that it would come down to feel and what I preferred! He gave me a sleeve and sent me on my way! It was a great service! Can't wait to test the xv out on the course tomorrow!

Back