Renren89

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else been playing this?

Been pretty good so far but I'm not very far in

You have it already!!!?!?!?!

I am gonna have to avoid this thread like the plague, I don't have a copy, and wont for at least a few weeks.

You have it already!!!?!?!?!

I am gonna have to avoid this thread like the plague, I don't have a copy, and wont for at least a few weeks.

Sure do. Played about an hour so far. Wouldn't mind a few less cinematic scenes but it's not too unbearable. Action is good so far, improved over ME2, hopefully they've made it more of an RPG vs shooter like ME1 but doesn't seem like it's going to be.

Can't wait to get my hands on this game. I picked up ME2 back when it was first released on PS3(last feb I believe?) and loved it. Can really play the story over and over and over and have different stuff happen.

For you Skyrim lovers I highly recommend this series.

Can't wait to get my hands on this game. I picked up ME2 back when it was first released on PS3(last feb I believe?) and loved it. Can really play the story over and over and over and have different stuff happen.

For you Skyrim lovers I highly recommend this series.
Skyrim is pretty different than Mass Effect tho

A lot more bugs for one thing :alien:

Really stoked for this. Too bad I need a new harddrive in my PC first...

My copy is on the truck for delivery.

I have to swing by work and pick up my copy. I won't get to play for a while but it will look pretty in my room.

Tap before talk.

Went and grabbed my copy during my plan period. Sad? Maybe.

But I'm still excited.

I can't play until friday. I made my girlfriend take it until after all my tests.

Went and grabbed my copy during my plan period. Sad? Maybe.

But I'm still excited.

Boom, planning periods! I don't get those during observation/student teaching :(.

Tap before talk.

So pretty good game. I still miss the more RPG focus of ME1 though

Been playing it since Saturday, totally addictive

Been playing it since Saturday, totally addictive
Agreed on both parts.

I'll have to replay through them in sequence after I finish it.

I will say though, the i20's have diverted my attention a bit, LOL

Still haven't finished the 2nd one. May pop it in tonight.

Still haven't finished the 2nd one. May pop it in tonight.

Worth it Griff, such a great story arc. Easily my favorite game(s) of all time, beat out FFVII which I still adore.

Back