Odyssey DART Putter Reviews

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Callaway & Odyssey staffers that used their latest technology at The Morgan Cup put together their thoughts on this putter line.

hahaha, I lol @ Jake in every promo he cuts. He does love the putter though and he sank some great putts with it.

I think the BackStryke was one of the smartest ideas to come out in terms of putter tech. It really seems to work. Couldn't really get too comfortable with the DART, but it sounds like it was really good for you guys.

Nice job!

Love this putter, and I am looking forward to seeing this video, as soon as the firewall is down at lunch I will be watching it.

hahaha, I lol @ Jake in every promo he cuts. He does love the putter though and he sank some great putts with it.

hehehehe

Hi, it's Hawk.

good work guys. I saw those DART putters performing well during TMC

Hey guys, it's Jake! hahahaha, the dude was nervous, but he's a champion!

This putter just continues to work for me. I honestly don't really want it in the bag, b/c it's not sexy and cool but it just stays there for one reason: I'm better with it.

Hey guys, it's Jake! hahahaha, the dude was nervous, but he's a champion!

This putter just continues to work for me. I honestly don't really want it in the bag, b/c it's not sexy and cool but it just stays there for one reason: I'm better with it.

Love the feel of the DART, and the insert in the Backstryke I have tried out was one of the smoothest feeling putters I can recall. It's ugly, thats for sure, but it rolls them well.

Love the feel of the DART, and the insert in the Backstryke I have tried out was one of the smoothest feeling putters I can recall. It's ugly, thats for sure, but it rolls them well.

It won't win any looks contests for sure but the damn thing just works. From 8' and in, I'm very confident in this putter. Even Setho took notice.

It is on my list for sure. I rolled it very well at the PGA Store. Its ugly but I could care less if it will help me drop strokes

I loved this video. I love Jake and Lucas too!!!

I said umm 80 times though :) While I loved the alignment and feel, I couldnt get a hold on the short putts. What I keep finding out though, is this putter just works better for me overall. I hit some good putts on Sunday that I don't think I would've had the confidence to make otherwise. I even tried practicing with a blade putter the other day and it just felt wrong.

You guys did such a great job with these videos. It looked like the DART was working for quite a few Callaway guys at the Morgan Cup.

You guys did such a great job with these videos. It looked like the DART was working for quite a few Callaway guys at the Morgan Cup.

it really was. I missed a few on camera but made a couple nice ones. I think it shines with the 10 footers up/down hill.

it really was. I missed a few on camera but made a couple nice ones. I think it shines with the 10 footers up/down hill.

I remember one you made on camera dude.

Great job guys, you all did really really well. I totally agree, I love the putter, use the Backstryke and plan to stick with it.

Great job guys, you all did really really well. I totally agree, I love the putter, use the Backstryke and plan to stick with it.

I really like the backstryke. It's a weird looking putter and I was unsure of the force forward press but I like it.

Umm...
uhhh....
pause....
*silence*

Just messin' with ya. Good job on the promos! TC - you nailed it man with your experience with that putter. Did only 3 of the MC'ers use the DART putters? Thought it was a few more for some reason.

Yes, only 3 of us rocked the DART.

Thanks for the compliment cookie! I like the camera and I like equipment so it seemed to be a good fit. I'm not lying though, I'm trying to find ways to kick the DART out of the bag and I just can't.

I really like the backstryke. It's a weird looking putter and I was unsure of the force forward press but I like it.

Yeah, since then I have used a few other putters (rentals) and notice that I have kept using the forward press the Backstryke makes you use and it has helped my putting.

Sweet! I have enjoyed all these MC videos.

I keep testing the backstryke and it seems so weird, but works so well.

Good promos, guys.

Nice video guys! The Backstryke doesn't work for me, but I'm in love with the DART mallet. How's everyone's experience with the weight kit? I had been using the default 350g one for a few weeks, put in the 370g last week and it seems to give me better feel especially for short putts.

Another great promo video. It is crazy how easy the DART system is to align. Prior to getting the Seemore I was having big time issues with my aim. I practiced one day with the DART and was instantly hitting more putts inside 10 feet. How do you guys feel about your lag putts with these putters?:question:

Back